Martin Marietta Q3 2011 results: Net sales up 4.6 percent, earnings down
– Specialty Products net sales of $50.4 million and earnings from operations of $15.6 million, resulting in a 240-basis-point improvement in operating margin (excluding freight and delivery revenues).
– Consolidated selling, general and administrative expenses up $2.3 million, resulting from a $2.8 million nonrecurring early retirement benefit.
– Consolidated earnings from operations of $79.0 million compared with $83.9 million.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years739 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader512 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013129 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska118 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit117 Views