Masaba gets a new look
Masaba Mining Equipment has a brand new look. The manufacturer has updated its logo to provide a better representation of the company’s reach across all of the industries they do business in -aggregates, frac sand, ports, agriculture, pulp and paper, and wood chips.
The previous logo had been in service for several years, but it was time for a change. The words “Mining Equipment” have been removed from the logo which now refers to the company simply as “MASABA.”
“Although we will remain Masaba Inc. to our legal entities, we have been known as just MASABA by the customers and communities we work with for a long time,” Masaba President Jerad Higman said.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs493 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger446 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities372 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register360 Views