Masaba gets a new look
Masaba Mining Equipment has a brand new look. The manufacturer has updated its logo to provide a better representation of the company’s reach across all of the industries they do business in -aggregates, frac sand, ports, agriculture, pulp and paper, and wood chips.
The previous logo had been in service for several years, but it was time for a change. The words “Mining Equipment” have been removed from the logo which now refers to the company simply as “MASABA.”
“Although we will remain Masaba Inc. to our legal entities, we have been known as just MASABA by the customers and communities we work with for a long time,” Masaba President Jerad Higman said.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views