Masaba gets a new look
Masaba Mining Equipment has a brand new look. The manufacturer has updated its logo to provide a better representation of the company’s reach across all of the industries they do business in -aggregates, frac sand, ports, agriculture, pulp and paper, and wood chips.
The previous logo had been in service for several years, but it was time for a change. The words “Mining Equipment” have been removed from the logo which now refers to the company simply as “MASABA.”
“Although we will remain Masaba Inc. to our legal entities, we have been known as just MASABA by the customers and communities we work with for a long time,” Masaba President Jerad Higman said.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana417 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas390 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials208 Views