Masaba gets a new look
Masaba Mining Equipment has a brand new look. The manufacturer has updated its logo to provide a better representation of the company’s reach across all of the industries they do business in -aggregates, frac sand, ports, agriculture, pulp and paper, and wood chips.
The previous logo had been in service for several years, but it was time for a change. The words “Mining Equipment” have been removed from the logo which now refers to the company simply as “MASABA.”
“Although we will remain Masaba Inc. to our legal entities, we have been known as just MASABA by the customers and communities we work with for a long time,” Masaba President Jerad Higman said.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs208 Views