Masaba gets a new look
Masaba Mining Equipment has a brand new look. The manufacturer has updated its logo to provide a better representation of the company’s reach across all of the industries they do business in -aggregates, frac sand, ports, agriculture, pulp and paper, and wood chips.
The previous logo had been in service for several years, but it was time for a change. The words “Mining Equipment” have been removed from the logo which now refers to the company simply as “MASABA.”
“Although we will remain Masaba Inc. to our legal entities, we have been known as just MASABA by the customers and communities we work with for a long time,” Masaba President Jerad Higman said.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1312 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?701 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant522 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth503 Views
- VIDEO: How to build a LEGO dump truck with an excavator bucket237 Views