Maxima Technologies redesigns website
Maxima Technologies, a full-service global electronics and software company that specializes in precisely engineered standard vehicle instrumentation, controls, components and systems for severe-duty applications has redesigned its website, http://www.maximatech.com.
The new website provides comprehensive product information — including detailed designs of the company’s instrument clusters, displays, sensors, controllers and operator user interfaces — as well as other material helpful for designers who want to create and evaluate solutions for their vehicles. Customers also can easily access Maxima’s customer service team through the website.
“The site reflects our strong commitment to help our customers and vehicle designers find the information they need and demonstrate the value of Maxima products,” said Kerry Lanza, marketing manager for Maxima Technologies, in a written statement.
The website will be updated on a regular basis with more product information, as well as videos illustrating the company’s solutions.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)293 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views