Maxima Technologies redesigns website
Maxima Technologies, a full-service global electronics and software company that specializes in precisely engineered standard vehicle instrumentation, controls, components and systems for severe-duty applications has redesigned its website, http://www.maximatech.com.
The new website provides comprehensive product information — including detailed designs of the company’s instrument clusters, displays, sensors, controllers and operator user interfaces — as well as other material helpful for designers who want to create and evaluate solutions for their vehicles. Customers also can easily access Maxima’s customer service team through the website.
“The site reflects our strong commitment to help our customers and vehicle designers find the information they need and demonstrate the value of Maxima products,” said Kerry Lanza, marketing manager for Maxima Technologies, in a written statement.
The website will be updated on a regular basis with more product information, as well as videos illustrating the company’s solutions.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year435 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views