Maxwell Systems 2012 Annual Conference
Maxwell Systems Inc., a provider of construction business management software solutions, has announced its 2012 Annual Conference will be held March 12-14 at Rio All-Suites Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
With the theme “Building for the Future,” this year’s conference offers many varied training, consulting, and networking opportunities for construction professionals using Maxwell Systems software solutions for construction estimating software, construction project management software, and construction accounting software. “The annual event is a special occasion exclusive to our customers – new and seasoned users – and tailored to offer the education and collaboration to help them continue to work easily and effectively for a more profitable business,” said Lisa Stotts, Vice President of Professional Services at Maxwell Systems.
The Maxwell Systems 2012 Annual Conference will feature:
• More than 160 educational sessions and hands-on labs that provide training, instruction on new features and functionalities, and guidance for expanding solutions with modules and advanced capabilities. Conference attendees can also earn Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
• Networking events where peers in construction can gather valuable resources and advice, share professional experiences and best practices, and exchange techniques to best utilize Maxwell Systems software.
• One-on-one consulting sessions, a business vendor expo, a general session presented by Maxwell Systems’ president and a keynote presentation by author Mark Scharenbroich who will explain how to build stronger and more meaningful connections in one’s personal and professional life.
Jim Flynn, Maxwell Systems president and CEO, said: “This year’s theme, Building for the Future, really captures what the conference is all about … meeting customers’ needs today and equipping them with the resources and knowledge to meet anticipated needs that lie ahead in the construction landscape ahead of all of us. It’s also a great opportunity where we get to hear in-person what our customers are experiencing in business and how our software can help and what more we can offer as their technology partner. Together, we partner to ensure contractors are prepared to operate with optimal efficiency for maximum profitability.”
Maxwell Systems presents its Annual Conference to give customers a valuable opportunity to learn from experts, share with peers, and offer feedback for future software releases and enhancements. Customers can receive in-depth education and participate in constructive peer-to-peer discussions to help run better and more profitable businesses. The event demonstrates the company’s commitment to providing outstanding services and helps customers realize the benefits of integrated, powerful, and flexible business management software.
Maxwell Systems customers can find more information and conference registration materials by visiting www.maxwellsystems.com/event; by phone at 1-800-688-8226, press 1; or by e-mail at email@example.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)426 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars348 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)290 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees274 Views
- Texas town buys quarry land to eventually shut it down and keep the neighborhood quiet211 Views