Maxwell Systems Releases StreetSmarts 8.0 Construction Management Software
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. -Maxwell Systems, Inc., a leading provider of complete construction business management software solutions, today announced the release of Maxwell Systems™ StreetSmarts® 8.0, a comprehensive job cost accounting and project management software solution that helps heavy and highway construction businesses to better manage construction, equipment, materials, financials, and more.
With the 8.0 release of this software for construction accounting and construction project management, construction businesses will appreciate valuable new features and enhancements that allow users to:
- Access StreetSmarts from anywhereby connecting via web browser to use the software the same way as if were working in the office.
- Use Microsoft’s click-once technology so that the server keeps the client up-to-date, thereby eliminating the need to install individual workstations.
- Be one click away from items used most. Users can create and customize menu shortcuts for faster navigation to their most commonly used StreetSmarts functions, reports, and queries.
- Stay on top of project and plant performance using Dashboards that put valuable graphs at user’s fingertips.New drill-down graphical reports allow users to easily see the cost-to-budget and cost-to-revenue relationships on each project and plant.
- Set preferences to view and resizeany screen and set font to user’s comfort level; the application will remember preferences; plus can customize the User Menu, Group Menus, and Home Page.
- View and email Reports quickly and easily.With Microsoft’s XPS viewer, users can generate reports to view and then save, print, email, etc. right from the viewer.
This release of StreetSmarts delivers the functionality users love plus added enhancements and a fresh user interface that makes the software even faster and easier to use,” said Heather Lark, StreetSmarts Product Manager, Maxwell Systems.
“I like the user customizable menus in StreetSmarts 8.0 … very helpful for frequently used options or to group monthly, weekly, or quarterly reports. I also prefer the look and feel of new interface in this release,” said Dan Jensen, IT/IS Manager, Lakeside Industries.
Maxwell Systems StreetSmarts is job cost accounting and project management software solution designed to help heavy/highway construction companies achieve operational efficiencies, cost reductions, and increased profits. The construction business software solution includes powerful tools that automate and manage inventory, orders, and transportation of materials; and improve control of financials, equipment, and more.
ABOUT MAXWELL SYSTEMS
Maxwell Systems is a leading provider of complete construction business management and property management software solutions and services. Founded in 1975, Maxwell Systems is dedicated to helping its 10,000 customers streamline their estimating, job cost accounting, and project management processes and improve profitability. To deliver true end-to-end control of critical business processes, the company’s product offerings include: ProContractorMX™, American Contractor, Management Suite™, StreetSmarts®, and Estimation®. To further help customers grow their business while maximizing the return on their technology investment, Maxwell Systems provides comprehensive support and maintenance, training, and consulting. The company’s headquarters are in King of Prussia, Pa., with offices in Baltimore, Md., Fort Collins, Colo., Santa Cruz, Calif., and Sarasota, Fla. More information is available at www.maxwellsystems.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant485 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March370 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call262 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania257 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views