Maxwell Systems Releases StreetSmarts 8.0 Construction Management Software
Bridgestone tires equal performance, no matter the terrain—and the rocky roads of a work site are no exception. The VREP, Bridgestone’s radial tire specially designed for heavy-duty mining operations, features a unique tread pattern to offer longer tread life combined with a high durability casing to provide reduced cost per hour (CPH) to traditional rock patterns. Trapezoidal blocks and circumferential grooves in the tread help improve resistance to lateral forces as well as minimize heat generation. Durable casing design and longer-lasting tread equals both increased productivity and savings over the life of the tire.
To learn more about the VREP and other Bridgestone products, come visit Bridgestone Mining Solutions at Mine Expo Booth # 8417.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...534 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views