Maxwell Systems Releases StreetSmarts 8.0 Construction Management Software
Bridgestone tires equal performance, no matter the terrain—and the rocky roads of a work site are no exception. The VREP, Bridgestone’s radial tire specially designed for heavy-duty mining operations, features a unique tread pattern to offer longer tread life combined with a high durability casing to provide reduced cost per hour (CPH) to traditional rock patterns. Trapezoidal blocks and circumferential grooves in the tread help improve resistance to lateral forces as well as minimize heat generation. Durable casing design and longer-lasting tread equals both increased productivity and savings over the life of the tire.
To learn more about the VREP and other Bridgestone products, come visit Bridgestone Mining Solutions at Mine Expo Booth # 8417.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views