Maxwell Systems Releases StreetSmarts 8.0 Construction Management Software
Bridgestone tires equal performance, no matter the terrain—and the rocky roads of a work site are no exception. The VREP, Bridgestone’s radial tire specially designed for heavy-duty mining operations, features a unique tread pattern to offer longer tread life combined with a high durability casing to provide reduced cost per hour (CPH) to traditional rock patterns. Trapezoidal blocks and circumferential grooves in the tread help improve resistance to lateral forces as well as minimize heat generation. Durable casing design and longer-lasting tread equals both increased productivity and savings over the life of the tire.
To learn more about the VREP and other Bridgestone products, come visit Bridgestone Mining Solutions at Mine Expo Booth # 8417.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views