Maxwell Systems Releases StreetSmarts 8.0 Construction Management Software
Bridgestone tires equal performance, no matter the terrain—and the rocky roads of a work site are no exception. The VREP, Bridgestone’s radial tire specially designed for heavy-duty mining operations, features a unique tread pattern to offer longer tread life combined with a high durability casing to provide reduced cost per hour (CPH) to traditional rock patterns. Trapezoidal blocks and circumferential grooves in the tread help improve resistance to lateral forces as well as minimize heat generation. Durable casing design and longer-lasting tread equals both increased productivity and savings over the life of the tire.
To learn more about the VREP and other Bridgestone products, come visit Bridgestone Mining Solutions at Mine Expo Booth # 8417.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers426 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products225 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan169 Views