Maxwell Systems Releases StreetSmarts 8.0 Construction Management Software
Bridgestone tires equal performance, no matter the terrain—and the rocky roads of a work site are no exception. The VREP, Bridgestone’s radial tire specially designed for heavy-duty mining operations, features a unique tread pattern to offer longer tread life combined with a high durability casing to provide reduced cost per hour (CPH) to traditional rock patterns. Trapezoidal blocks and circumferential grooves in the tread help improve resistance to lateral forces as well as minimize heat generation. Durable casing design and longer-lasting tread equals both increased productivity and savings over the life of the tire.
To learn more about the VREP and other Bridgestone products, come visit Bridgestone Mining Solutions at Mine Expo Booth # 8417.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success616 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies468 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting448 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned376 Views