MB Crusher: Crush rocks, concrete onsite
MB America’s crusher is an excavator buckets with an internal hydraulic jaw-crusher system that crushes rocks, concrete, and any other hard material onsite, directly into the bucket.
The crusher also crushes reinforce concrete, returning both clean rebar and crushed material ready for recycling. This allows operators to eliminate the amount of waste materials being hauled away. Because the crusher bucket is used in conjunction with an excavator, it is able to be used in tight spaces and is easily transported. Four models are available and may be used on an entire range of excavators, from 9 tons and up.
For a video of the crusher in action and an exclusive interview with Casey Reed, U.S. area manager of MB Crusher, go to https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2290597871731. (A Facebook account is not necessary to view this video. The Aggregates Manager Facebook Fan Page is public.)
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person627 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger381 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)338 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger232 Views