MB Crusher: Crush rocks, concrete onsite
MB America’s crusher is an excavator buckets with an internal hydraulic jaw-crusher system that crushes rocks, concrete, and any other hard material onsite, directly into the bucket.
The crusher also crushes reinforce concrete, returning both clean rebar and crushed material ready for recycling. This allows operators to eliminate the amount of waste materials being hauled away. Because the crusher bucket is used in conjunction with an excavator, it is able to be used in tight spaces and is easily transported. Four models are available and may be used on an entire range of excavators, from 9 tons and up.
For a video of the crusher in action and an exclusive interview with Casey Reed, U.S. area manager of MB Crusher, go to https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2290597871731. (A Facebook account is not necessary to view this video. The Aggregates Manager Facebook Fan Page is public.)
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks361 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing161 Views