MB Crusher: Crush rocks, concrete onsite
MB America’s crusher is an excavator buckets with an internal hydraulic jaw-crusher system that crushes rocks, concrete, and any other hard material onsite, directly into the bucket.
The crusher also crushes reinforce concrete, returning both clean rebar and crushed material ready for recycling. This allows operators to eliminate the amount of waste materials being hauled away. Because the crusher bucket is used in conjunction with an excavator, it is able to be used in tight spaces and is easily transported. Four models are available and may be used on an entire range of excavators, from 9 tons and up.
For a video of the crusher in action and an exclusive interview with Casey Reed, U.S. area manager of MB Crusher, go to https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2290597871731. (A Facebook account is not necessary to view this video. The Aggregates Manager Facebook Fan Page is public.)
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year513 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries340 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan325 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views