MB Crusher: Crush rocks, concrete onsite
MB America’s crusher is an excavator buckets with an internal hydraulic jaw-crusher system that crushes rocks, concrete, and any other hard material onsite, directly into the bucket.
The crusher also crushes reinforce concrete, returning both clean rebar and crushed material ready for recycling. This allows operators to eliminate the amount of waste materials being hauled away. Because the crusher bucket is used in conjunction with an excavator, it is able to be used in tight spaces and is easily transported. Four models are available and may be used on an entire range of excavators, from 9 tons and up.
For a video of the crusher in action and an exclusive interview with Casey Reed, U.S. area manager of MB Crusher, go to https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2290597871731. (A Facebook account is not necessary to view this video. The Aggregates Manager Facebook Fan Page is public.)
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew167 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views