MB Crusher: Crush rocks, concrete onsite
MB America’s crusher is an excavator buckets with an internal hydraulic jaw-crusher system that crushes rocks, concrete, and any other hard material onsite, directly into the bucket.
The crusher also crushes reinforce concrete, returning both clean rebar and crushed material ready for recycling. This allows operators to eliminate the amount of waste materials being hauled away. Because the crusher bucket is used in conjunction with an excavator, it is able to be used in tight spaces and is easily transported. Four models are available and may be used on an entire range of excavators, from 9 tons and up.
For a video of the crusher in action and an exclusive interview with Casey Reed, U.S. area manager of MB Crusher, go to https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2290597871731. (A Facebook account is not necessary to view this video. The Aggregates Manager Facebook Fan Page is public.)
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February411 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again230 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car204 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole151 Views