McCloskey International: Diesel-powered portable stacker
The Track Stackers are 36 inches wide and are available in 65-, 80-, and 100-foot lengths. The 80-foot model has a maximum capacity of 500 tons per hour at the highest incline; the 65- and 100-foot models can carry 600 tons per hour. Up to 800 tons per hour is available as an option on all three models.
The company says the conveyors are counter-weighted and the undercarriage is set back from center, which allows them to run at a 22.5-degree incline and stockpile all the way to the head pulley without burying the tracks. Discharge heights are 25 feet, 10 inches for the 65-foot stacker; 36 feet for the 80-foot stacker; and 40 feet, 5 inches for the 100-foot stacker.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections451 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company362 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations306 Views