McCloskey International: Diesel-powered portable stacker
The Track Stackers are 36 inches wide and are available in 65-, 80-, and 100-foot lengths. The 80-foot model has a maximum capacity of 500 tons per hour at the highest incline; the 65- and 100-foot models can carry 600 tons per hour. Up to 800 tons per hour is available as an option on all three models.
The company says the conveyors are counter-weighted and the undercarriage is set back from center, which allows them to run at a 22.5-degree incline and stockpile all the way to the head pulley without burying the tracks. Discharge heights are 25 feet, 10 inches for the 65-foot stacker; 36 feet for the 80-foot stacker; and 40 feet, 5 inches for the 100-foot stacker.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger350 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)307 Views