McCloskey International: Diesel-powered portable stacker
The Track Stackers are 36 inches wide and are available in 65-, 80-, and 100-foot lengths. The 80-foot model has a maximum capacity of 500 tons per hour at the highest incline; the 65- and 100-foot models can carry 600 tons per hour. Up to 800 tons per hour is available as an option on all three models.
The company says the conveyors are counter-weighted and the undercarriage is set back from center, which allows them to run at a 22.5-degree incline and stockpile all the way to the head pulley without burying the tracks. Discharge heights are 25 feet, 10 inches for the 65-foot stacker; 36 feet for the 80-foot stacker; and 40 feet, 5 inches for the 100-foot stacker.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety384 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029269 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013185 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill143 Views