McCloskey’s I44R is full crushing, screening, recirculating system
McCloskey International’s new I44R combines an impactor with a screenbox and a recirculating conveyor system to create a full crushing, screening, and recirculating system. The machine is powered by a 350-horsepower Cat C9 engine and boasts a 9.8-cubic-yard capacity in a 42- x 43-inch-wide impactor. The 5- x 10-foot screenbox features the company’s High Energy technology, a 10-millimeter throw pattern, and direct hydraulic drive. A heavy-duty, three-ply, chevron-pattern belt returns oversize material to the feeder.
The unit is said to be easy to move from site to site and can be operational in a matter of minutes with its folding hoppers and conveyors. Transport dimensions are 11 feet, 2 inches high; 50 feet, 4 inches long; 10 feet, 1 inch wide; and a weight of 94,300 pounds. An open chassis design allows for easy maintenance access. Additional options include a water pump and dust-suppression system, as well as a refueling pump.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri391 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials266 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma260 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry233 Views