McClung-Logan Equipment offering Doosan
Doosan Portable Power has named McClung-Logan Equipment Co. of Baltimore, Md., its newest dealer for its complete line of portable power and light construction equipment for the central Maryland and Delaware areas.
McClung-Logan Equipment is a full-service dealer of heavy construction equipment for the earthmoving, aggregate and excavation markets, as well as road building, utility, underground, and waste segments. The company offers large excavators, articulated haulers, wheel loaders, large compaction, milling and compact equipment. To their extensive lineup, they have added Ingersoll Rand-branded air compressors, mobile generators, light towers and light compaction equipment.
McClung-Logan began in 1939. Besides its headquarters in Baltimore, the company has seven locations throughout Maryland, Virginia and Delaware.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs704 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries269 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views