McClung-Logan Equipment offering Doosan
Doosan Portable Power has named McClung-Logan Equipment Co. of Baltimore, Md., its newest dealer for its complete line of portable power and light construction equipment for the central Maryland and Delaware areas.
McClung-Logan Equipment is a full-service dealer of heavy construction equipment for the earthmoving, aggregate and excavation markets, as well as road building, utility, underground, and waste segments. The company offers large excavators, articulated haulers, wheel loaders, large compaction, milling and compact equipment. To their extensive lineup, they have added Ingersoll Rand-branded air compressors, mobile generators, light towers and light compaction equipment.
McClung-Logan began in 1939. Besides its headquarters in Baltimore, the company has seven locations throughout Maryland, Virginia and Delaware.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2406 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...545 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus229 Views