McClung-Logan Equipment offering Doosan
Doosan Portable Power has named McClung-Logan Equipment Co. of Baltimore, Md., its newest dealer for its complete line of portable power and light construction equipment for the central Maryland and Delaware areas.
McClung-Logan Equipment is a full-service dealer of heavy construction equipment for the earthmoving, aggregate and excavation markets, as well as road building, utility, underground, and waste segments. The company offers large excavators, articulated haulers, wheel loaders, large compaction, milling and compact equipment. To their extensive lineup, they have added Ingersoll Rand-branded air compressors, mobile generators, light towers and light compaction equipment.
McClung-Logan began in 1939. Besides its headquarters in Baltimore, the company has seven locations throughout Maryland, Virginia and Delaware.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations257 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show256 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers242 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000166 Views