McClung-Logan Equipment offering Doosan
Doosan Portable Power has named McClung-Logan Equipment Co. of Baltimore, Md., its newest dealer for its complete line of portable power and light construction equipment for the central Maryland and Delaware areas.
McClung-Logan Equipment is a full-service dealer of heavy construction equipment for the earthmoving, aggregate and excavation markets, as well as road building, utility, underground, and waste segments. The company offers large excavators, articulated haulers, wheel loaders, large compaction, milling and compact equipment. To their extensive lineup, they have added Ingersoll Rand-branded air compressors, mobile generators, light towers and light compaction equipment.
McClung-Logan began in 1939. Besides its headquarters in Baltimore, the company has seven locations throughout Maryland, Virginia and Delaware.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1286 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1088 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1085 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry876 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over353 Views