The McLanahan “Ultra-Clean” Attrition Scrubber uses radial and axial turbines to create high shear and natural attrition to address S.E. (Sand Equivalency) and Durability problems in natural construction sands (as well as for surface cleaning of Mineral Sands and in Soils Washing applications). While having a more aggressive particle action, the units are more power efficient and occupy a smaller footprint compared with Blade Mills or Conditioners. Custom design agitation intensity and superior tank hydrodynamics lead to cost effective installations compared with typical industry attrition cells. Additionally, McLanahan can evaluate S.E. and Durability needs in their Tennessee based lab.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs718 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries285 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views