The McLanahan “Ultra-Clean” Attrition Scrubber uses radial and axial turbines to create high shear and natural attrition to address S.E. (Sand Equivalency) and Durability problems in natural construction sands (as well as for surface cleaning of Mineral Sands and in Soils Washing applications). While having a more aggressive particle action, the units are more power efficient and occupy a smaller footprint compared with Blade Mills or Conditioners. Custom design agitation intensity and superior tank hydrodynamics lead to cost effective installations compared with typical industry attrition cells. Additionally, McLanahan can evaluate S.E. and Durability needs in their Tennessee based lab.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029308 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views