The McLanahan “Ultra-Clean” Attrition Scrubber uses radial and axial turbines to create high shear and natural attrition to address S.E. (Sand Equivalency) and Durability problems in natural construction sands (as well as for surface cleaning of Mineral Sands and in Soils Washing applications). While having a more aggressive particle action, the units are more power efficient and occupy a smaller footprint compared with Blade Mills or Conditioners. Custom design agitation intensity and superior tank hydrodynamics lead to cost effective installations compared with typical industry attrition cells. Additionally, McLanahan can evaluate S.E. and Durability needs in their Tennessee based lab.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned481 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views