The McLanahan “Ultra-Clean” Attrition Scrubber uses radial and axial turbines to create high shear and natural attrition to address S.E. (Sand Equivalency) and Durability problems in natural construction sands (as well as for surface cleaning of Mineral Sands and in Soils Washing applications). While having a more aggressive particle action, the units are more power efficient and occupy a smaller footprint compared with Blade Mills or Conditioners. Custom design agitation intensity and superior tank hydrodynamics lead to cost effective installations compared with typical industry attrition cells. Additionally, McLanahan can evaluate S.E. and Durability needs in their Tennessee based lab.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations246 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers234 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show225 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs170 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views