McLanahan adds Environmental Division to company
Hollidaysburg, Pa.-based McLanahan Corp. has added a newly formed Environmental Division, the seventh division for the corporation.
McLanahan already has a strong presence in environmental equipment with systems throughout the world that have already recycled billions of gallons of process water.
However, with the company’s increased focus on environmental solutions, it is continuing to expand its offerings into several markets including the pulp, paper and food industries.
Cory Jenson, a former regional sales manager in McLanahan’s Aggregate Processing Division, will head up the division.
Brian Prenatt, who previously led the engineering department for McLanahan’s Mineral Processing Division, is the new director of engineering for the Environmental Division.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry622 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter388 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views