McLanahan adds Environmental Division to company
Hollidaysburg, Pa.-based McLanahan Corp. has added a newly formed Environmental Division, the seventh division for the corporation.
McLanahan already has a strong presence in environmental equipment with systems throughout the world that have already recycled billions of gallons of process water.
However, with the company’s increased focus on environmental solutions, it is continuing to expand its offerings into several markets including the pulp, paper and food industries.
Cory Jenson, a former regional sales manager in McLanahan’s Aggregate Processing Division, will head up the division.
Brian Prenatt, who previously led the engineering department for McLanahan’s Mineral Processing Division, is the new director of engineering for the Environmental Division.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure535 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]427 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park349 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views