McLanahan adds Environmental Division to company
Hollidaysburg, Pa.-based McLanahan Corp. has added a newly formed Environmental Division, the seventh division for the corporation.
McLanahan already has a strong presence in environmental equipment with systems throughout the world that have already recycled billions of gallons of process water.
However, with the company’s increased focus on environmental solutions, it is continuing to expand its offerings into several markets including the pulp, paper and food industries.
Cory Jenson, a former regional sales manager in McLanahan’s Aggregate Processing Division, will head up the division.
Brian Prenatt, who previously led the engineering department for McLanahan’s Mineral Processing Division, is the new director of engineering for the Environmental Division.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program607 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana422 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas397 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents293 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials234 Views