McLanahan adds Environmental Division to company
Hollidaysburg, Pa.-based McLanahan Corp. has added a newly formed Environmental Division, the seventh division for the corporation.
McLanahan already has a strong presence in environmental equipment with systems throughout the world that have already recycled billions of gallons of process water.
However, with the company’s increased focus on environmental solutions, it is continuing to expand its offerings into several markets including the pulp, paper and food industries.
Cory Jenson, a former regional sales manager in McLanahan’s Aggregate Processing Division, will head up the division.
Brian Prenatt, who previously led the engineering department for McLanahan’s Mineral Processing Division, is the new director of engineering for the Environmental Division.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views