McLanahan adds Environmental Division to company
Hollidaysburg, Pa.-based McLanahan Corp. has added a newly formed Environmental Division, the seventh division for the corporation.
McLanahan already has a strong presence in environmental equipment with systems throughout the world that have already recycled billions of gallons of process water.
However, with the company’s increased focus on environmental solutions, it is continuing to expand its offerings into several markets including the pulp, paper and food industries.
Cory Jenson, a former regional sales manager in McLanahan’s Aggregate Processing Division, will head up the division.
Brian Prenatt, who previously led the engineering department for McLanahan’s Mineral Processing Division, is the new director of engineering for the Environmental Division.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training317 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views