McLanahan, booth 51756 (Central Hall)
McLanahan will be showcasing its capabilities in dry and wet processing, as well as premiering two new crushing product introductions: a crusher and a single-toggle/overhead eccentric jaw crusher.
The first size hard rock jaw crusher in the series, a 44- by 50-inch, will be on display in the booth with presentations throughout each day.
The proven dewatering screen and separator combination will also be on display, as well as McLanahan’s recessed plate filter press. The recessed plate filter press has impacted the aggregate processing industry by eliminating settling ponds for producers.
McLanahan’s process design experts will be on hand in the booth to assist show attendees.
To see these products, visit booth 51756 in the Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views