McLanahan, booth 51756 (Central Hall)
McLanahan will be showcasing its capabilities in dry and wet processing, as well as premiering two new crushing product introductions: a crusher and a single-toggle/overhead eccentric jaw crusher.
The first size hard rock jaw crusher in the series, a 44- by 50-inch, will be on display in the booth with presentations throughout each day.
The proven dewatering screen and separator combination will also be on display, as well as McLanahan’s recessed plate filter press. The recessed plate filter press has impacted the aggregate processing industry by eliminating settling ponds for producers.
McLanahan’s process design experts will be on hand in the booth to assist show attendees.
To see these products, visit booth 51756 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned527 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies503 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting462 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India282 Views