McLanahan, booth 51756 (Central Hall)
McLanahan will be showcasing its capabilities in dry and wet processing, as well as premiering two new crushing product introductions: a crusher and a single-toggle/overhead eccentric jaw crusher.
The first size hard rock jaw crusher in the series, a 44- by 50-inch, will be on display in the booth with presentations throughout each day.
The proven dewatering screen and separator combination will also be on display, as well as McLanahan’s recessed plate filter press. The recessed plate filter press has impacted the aggregate processing industry by eliminating settling ponds for producers.
McLanahan’s process design experts will be on hand in the booth to assist show attendees.
To see these products, visit booth 51756 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life499 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers332 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 290 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America181 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views