McLanahan, booth 51756 (Central Hall)
McLanahan will be showcasing its capabilities in dry and wet processing, as well as premiering two new crushing product introductions: a crusher and a single-toggle/overhead eccentric jaw crusher.
The first size hard rock jaw crusher in the series, a 44- by 50-inch, will be on display in the booth with presentations throughout each day.
The proven dewatering screen and separator combination will also be on display, as well as McLanahan’s recessed plate filter press. The recessed plate filter press has impacted the aggregate processing industry by eliminating settling ponds for producers.
McLanahan’s process design experts will be on hand in the booth to assist show attendees.
To see these products, visit booth 51756 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1064 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company485 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources434 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger417 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register339 Views