McLanahan Corp. acquires Eagle Iron Works
On Jan. 23, Hollidaysburg, Pa.-based McLanahan Corp. announced that it had purchased the assets of Des Moines, Iowa-based Eagle Iron Works (EIW). EIW has served the aggregate industry since 1872, supplying a line of washing and beneficiation equipment that included sand classifying tanks, log washers, and screw washers.
According to a McLanahan press release, EIW will remain in Des Moines and maintain its own identity in the market. It will continue to offer EIW equipment, supply parts, and manage sales through a coordinated system of dealers.
Both companies will be exhibiting at AGG1 in San Antonio.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views