McLanahan Corp. acquires Eagle Iron Works
On Jan. 23, Hollidaysburg, Pa.-based McLanahan Corp. announced that it had purchased the assets of Des Moines, Iowa-based Eagle Iron Works (EIW). EIW has served the aggregate industry since 1872, supplying a line of washing and beneficiation equipment that included sand classifying tanks, log washers, and screw washers.
According to a McLanahan press release, EIW will remain in Des Moines and maintain its own identity in the market. It will continue to offer EIW equipment, supply parts, and manage sales through a coordinated system of dealers.
Both companies will be exhibiting at AGG1 in San Antonio.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151616 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151059 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1023 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production722 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Granite Rock helps make the Super Bowl a success455 Views