McLanahan Corp. acquires Eagle Iron Works
On Jan. 23, Hollidaysburg, Pa.-based McLanahan Corp. announced that it had purchased the assets of Des Moines, Iowa-based Eagle Iron Works (EIW). EIW has served the aggregate industry since 1872, supplying a line of washing and beneficiation equipment that included sand classifying tanks, log washers, and screw washers.
According to a McLanahan press release, EIW will remain in Des Moines and maintain its own identity in the market. It will continue to offer EIW equipment, supply parts, and manage sales through a coordinated system of dealers.
Both companies will be exhibiting at AGG1 in San Antonio.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities416 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company393 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views