McLanahan Corp. acquires Eagle Iron Works
On Jan. 23, Hollidaysburg, Pa.-based McLanahan Corp. announced that it had purchased the assets of Des Moines, Iowa-based Eagle Iron Works (EIW). EIW has served the aggregate industry since 1872, supplying a line of washing and beneficiation equipment that included sand classifying tanks, log washers, and screw washers.
According to a McLanahan press release, EIW will remain in Des Moines and maintain its own identity in the market. It will continue to offer EIW equipment, supply parts, and manage sales through a coordinated system of dealers.
Both companies will be exhibiting at AGG1 in San Antonio.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2402 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home1032 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...583 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry304 Views