McLanahan Corp. acquires Eagle Iron Works
On Jan. 23, Hollidaysburg, Pa.-based McLanahan Corp. announced that it had purchased the assets of Des Moines, Iowa-based Eagle Iron Works (EIW). EIW has served the aggregate industry since 1872, supplying a line of washing and beneficiation equipment that included sand classifying tanks, log washers, and screw washers.
According to a McLanahan press release, EIW will remain in Des Moines and maintain its own identity in the market. It will continue to offer EIW equipment, supply parts, and manage sales through a coordinated system of dealers.
Both companies will be exhibiting at AGG1 in San Antonio.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability644 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure487 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D287 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 271 Views