McLanahan forms joint venture with India-based NAWA Engineers and Consultants Private Ltd.
Under the joint venture, McLanahan will provide intellectual property, while NAWA will provide sales, manufacturing and procurement. The JVC will be available to customers in India, Pakistan, Nepal, Burma, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and Afghanistan.
Prabudha (Ron) Thakurta will represent McLanahan’s interest, serving as director of the JVC with the responsibility of attending to customers’ processing needs. He will spend a significant amount of time in India.
NAWA Engineers is based in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, with two offices and three manufacturing facilities in the area and a staff of 260.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views