McLanahan forms joint venture with India-based NAWA Engineers and Consultants Private Ltd.
Under the joint venture, McLanahan will provide intellectual property, while NAWA will provide sales, manufacturing and procurement. The JVC will be available to customers in India, Pakistan, Nepal, Burma, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and Afghanistan.
Prabudha (Ron) Thakurta will represent McLanahan’s interest, serving as director of the JVC with the responsibility of attending to customers’ processing needs. He will spend a significant amount of time in India.
NAWA Engineers is based in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, with two offices and three manufacturing facilities in the area and a staff of 260.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher521 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks372 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident340 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution170 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views