McLanahan forms joint venture with India-based NAWA Engineers and Consultants Private Ltd.
Under the joint venture, McLanahan will provide intellectual property, while NAWA will provide sales, manufacturing and procurement. The JVC will be available to customers in India, Pakistan, Nepal, Burma, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and Afghanistan.
Prabudha (Ron) Thakurta will represent McLanahan’s interest, serving as director of the JVC with the responsibility of attending to customers’ processing needs. He will spend a significant amount of time in India.
NAWA Engineers is based in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, with two offices and three manufacturing facilities in the area and a staff of 260.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri627 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas417 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma293 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials270 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry240 Views