McLanahan forms joint venture with India-based NAWA Engineers and Consultants Private Ltd.
Under the joint venture, McLanahan will provide intellectual property, while NAWA will provide sales, manufacturing and procurement. The JVC will be available to customers in India, Pakistan, Nepal, Burma, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and Afghanistan.
Prabudha (Ron) Thakurta will represent McLanahan’s interest, serving as director of the JVC with the responsibility of attending to customers’ processing needs. He will spend a significant amount of time in India.
NAWA Engineers is based in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, with two offices and three manufacturing facilities in the area and a staff of 260.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs724 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views