McLanahan forms joint venture with India-based NAWA Engineers and Consultants Private Ltd.
Under the joint venture, McLanahan will provide intellectual property, while NAWA will provide sales, manufacturing and procurement. The JVC will be available to customers in India, Pakistan, Nepal, Burma, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and Afghanistan.
Prabudha (Ron) Thakurta will represent McLanahan’s interest, serving as director of the JVC with the responsibility of attending to customers’ processing needs. He will spend a significant amount of time in India.
NAWA Engineers is based in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, with two offices and three manufacturing facilities in the area and a staff of 260.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility890 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?311 Views