McLanahan hires new aggregate division leader
McLanahan has announced the hiring or Mark Krause as the company’s new general manager of the aggregate processing division. Krause takes the leadership role with 35 years of experiences in the aggregate industry.
“Mark brings experience and expertise in crushing and a unique insight into the client side of the aggregate industry,” George Sidney, President and COO of McLanahan Corporation, said in a statement. “I’ve known him for a long time and trust that he will bring the passion, integrity and innovation that our customers have come to expect from McLanahan. We’re very excited to welcome him to our McLanahan family.”
Krause has experience in equipment manufacturing as well as customer operations. He has worked with several other well-known equipment manufacturers. Most recently he served as the Process Optimization Specialist and Operations Manager for Lafarge North America.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views