McLanahan hires new aggregate division leader
McLanahan has announced the hiring or Mark Krause as the company’s new general manager of the aggregate processing division. Krause takes the leadership role with 35 years of experiences in the aggregate industry.
“Mark brings experience and expertise in crushing and a unique insight into the client side of the aggregate industry,” George Sidney, President and COO of McLanahan Corporation, said in a statement. “I’ve known him for a long time and trust that he will bring the passion, integrity and innovation that our customers have come to expect from McLanahan. We’re very excited to welcome him to our McLanahan family.”
Krause has experience in equipment manufacturing as well as customer operations. He has worked with several other well-known equipment manufacturers. Most recently he served as the Process Optimization Specialist and Operations Manager for Lafarge North America.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year463 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views