McLanahan hires new aggregate division leader
McLanahan has announced the hiring or Mark Krause as the company’s new general manager of the aggregate processing division. Krause takes the leadership role with 35 years of experiences in the aggregate industry.
“Mark brings experience and expertise in crushing and a unique insight into the client side of the aggregate industry,” George Sidney, President and COO of McLanahan Corporation, said in a statement. “I’ve known him for a long time and trust that he will bring the passion, integrity and innovation that our customers have come to expect from McLanahan. We’re very excited to welcome him to our McLanahan family.”
Krause has experience in equipment manufacturing as well as customer operations. He has worked with several other well-known equipment manufacturers. Most recently he served as the Process Optimization Specialist and Operations Manager for Lafarge North America.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1632 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award345 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world186 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention184 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban130 Views