McLanahan hires new aggregate division leader
McLanahan has announced the hiring or Mark Krause as the company’s new general manager of the aggregate processing division. Krause takes the leadership role with 35 years of experiences in the aggregate industry.
“Mark brings experience and expertise in crushing and a unique insight into the client side of the aggregate industry,” George Sidney, President and COO of McLanahan Corporation, said in a statement. “I’ve known him for a long time and trust that he will bring the passion, integrity and innovation that our customers have come to expect from McLanahan. We’re very excited to welcome him to our McLanahan family.”
Krause has experience in equipment manufacturing as well as customer operations. He has worked with several other well-known equipment manufacturers. Most recently he served as the Process Optimization Specialist and Operations Manager for Lafarge North America.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views