McLanahan restructures company, names Sean McLanahan as CEO
McLanahan Corporation announced Monday that it is restructuring its top-level positions and changing titles in the executive management team.
As part of the restructuring effort, the company has named Sean McLanahan, a sixth-generation family owner, as CEO, effective March 2014.
Other members of the executive team are Michael McLanahan, a fifth-generation family owner who continues to serve as chairman of the board, and George Sidney, Jr., who remains as the company’s president and COO.
The new structure divides the corporation into three main areas: corporate shared services, sales and business development and business operations. One of three executive vice presidents will manage each area.
Jay Nartatez, executive vice president of corporate shared services and CFO, will oversee various departments such as marketing and communications, safety, quality, finance, information technology and information systems.
Ken Kirsch, executive vice president of business operations, oversees areas such as technical services, continuous improvement and product innovation, materials management, manufacturing and human resources.
The company is still seeking someone to serve as executive vice president of sales and business development. The position oversees all U.S. operations and global sites and manages customer relationships and new opportunities.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views