McLanahan restructures company, names Sean McLanahan as CEO
McLanahan Corporation announced Monday that it is restructuring its top-level positions and changing titles in the executive management team.
As part of the restructuring effort, the company has named Sean McLanahan, a sixth-generation family owner, as CEO, effective March 2014.
Other members of the executive team are Michael McLanahan, a fifth-generation family owner who continues to serve as chairman of the board, and George Sidney, Jr., who remains as the company’s president and COO.
The new structure divides the corporation into three main areas: corporate shared services, sales and business development and business operations. One of three executive vice presidents will manage each area.
Jay Nartatez, executive vice president of corporate shared services and CFO, will oversee various departments such as marketing and communications, safety, quality, finance, information technology and information systems.
Ken Kirsch, executive vice president of business operations, oversees areas such as technical services, continuous improvement and product innovation, materials management, manufacturing and human resources.
The company is still seeking someone to serve as executive vice president of sales and business development. The position oversees all U.S. operations and global sites and manages customer relationships and new opportunities.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views