McLanahan’s rocker tooth crusher
McLanahan’s new rocker tooth crusher is a hybrid-style crusher — kind of a cross between a hammermill and a single-roll crusher with pivoting teeth. It is a high-tonnage machine capable of a large crushing ration in a single crushing station. The crushing hammers are designed to be larger and heavier than in a hammermill, while incorporating a semi-fixed “rocking” design that allows processing of larger lumps of feed material. Special design features include an oversized, heavy-duty upper and lower enclosure; a heavy-duty, wear-resistant liner package; rocking hammers; special wear-resistant hammer metallurgy; a wear-resistant, perforated-plate crushing deck; and an optional v-belt drive package or direct-coupled drive package.
McLanahan Corp.; www.mclanahan.com.
MORE FROM Editor's Product Pick
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years746 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader512 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013129 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska117 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit117 Views