McLanahan’s rocker tooth crusher
McLanahan’s new rocker tooth crusher is a hybrid-style crusher — kind of a cross between a hammermill and a single-roll crusher with pivoting teeth. It is a high-tonnage machine capable of a large crushing ration in a single crushing station. The crushing hammers are designed to be larger and heavier than in a hammermill, while incorporating a semi-fixed “rocking” design that allows processing of larger lumps of feed material. Special design features include an oversized, heavy-duty upper and lower enclosure; a heavy-duty, wear-resistant liner package; rocking hammers; special wear-resistant hammer metallurgy; a wear-resistant, perforated-plate crushing deck; and an optional v-belt drive package or direct-coupled drive package.
McLanahan Corp.; www.mclanahan.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Editor's Product Pick
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars338 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees261 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views
- Quarrying in the late 1800s was backbreaking work182 Views