McLanahan’s rocker tooth crusher
McLanahan’s new rocker tooth crusher is a hybrid-style crusher — kind of a cross between a hammermill and a single-roll crusher with pivoting teeth. It is a high-tonnage machine capable of a large crushing ration in a single crushing station. The crushing hammers are designed to be larger and heavier than in a hammermill, while incorporating a semi-fixed “rocking” design that allows processing of larger lumps of feed material. Special design features include an oversized, heavy-duty upper and lower enclosure; a heavy-duty, wear-resistant liner package; rocking hammers; special wear-resistant hammer metallurgy; a wear-resistant, perforated-plate crushing deck; and an optional v-belt drive package or direct-coupled drive package.
McLanahan Corp.; www.mclanahan.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Editor's Product Pick
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person978 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration243 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger239 Views