McLanahan’s rocker tooth crusher
McLanahan’s new rocker tooth crusher is a hybrid-style crusher — kind of a cross between a hammermill and a single-roll crusher with pivoting teeth. It is a high-tonnage machine capable of a large crushing ration in a single crushing station. The crushing hammers are designed to be larger and heavier than in a hammermill, while incorporating a semi-fixed “rocking” design that allows processing of larger lumps of feed material. Special design features include an oversized, heavy-duty upper and lower enclosure; a heavy-duty, wear-resistant liner package; rocking hammers; special wear-resistant hammer metallurgy; a wear-resistant, perforated-plate crushing deck; and an optional v-belt drive package or direct-coupled drive package.
McLanahan Corp.; www.mclanahan.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Editor's Product Pick
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill894 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]642 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability628 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure564 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches363 Views