MDU Resources declares quarterly dividend at 16.7 cents per share
The MDU Resources Group board of directors on Aug. 16 declared quarterly dividends on the company’s common and preferred stock.
The dividend for common stock is 16.75 cents per share, unchanged from the previous quarter. Dividends for preferred stock are as follows:
- $1.12-1/2 per share on 4.50 percent Series Preferred
- $1.17-1/2 per share on 4.70 percent Series Preferred
- $1.27-1/2 per share on 5.10 percent Series Preferred
The dividends are payable Oct. 1, 2012, to stockholders of record Sept. 13, 2012.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2402 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home1030 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...583 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry304 Views