MDU Resources declares quarterly dividend at 16.7 cents per share
The MDU Resources Group board of directors on Aug. 16 declared quarterly dividends on the company’s common and preferred stock.
The dividend for common stock is 16.75 cents per share, unchanged from the previous quarter. Dividends for preferred stock are as follows:
- $1.12-1/2 per share on 4.50 percent Series Preferred
- $1.17-1/2 per share on 4.70 percent Series Preferred
- $1.27-1/2 per share on 5.10 percent Series Preferred
The dividends are payable Oct. 1, 2012, to stockholders of record Sept. 13, 2012.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting954 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem921 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve480 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime235 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views