MDU Resources declares quarterly dividend at 16.7 cents per share
The MDU Resources Group board of directors on Aug. 16 declared quarterly dividends on the company’s common and preferred stock.
The dividend for common stock is 16.75 cents per share, unchanged from the previous quarter. Dividends for preferred stock are as follows:
- $1.12-1/2 per share on 4.50 percent Series Preferred
- $1.17-1/2 per share on 4.70 percent Series Preferred
- $1.27-1/2 per share on 5.10 percent Series Preferred
The dividends are payable Oct. 1, 2012, to stockholders of record Sept. 13, 2012.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader177 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs168 Views