MDU Resources declares quarterly dividend at 16.7 cents per share
The MDU Resources Group board of directors on Aug. 16 declared quarterly dividends on the company’s common and preferred stock.
The dividend for common stock is 16.75 cents per share, unchanged from the previous quarter. Dividends for preferred stock are as follows:
- $1.12-1/2 per share on 4.50 percent Series Preferred
- $1.17-1/2 per share on 4.70 percent Series Preferred
- $1.27-1/2 per share on 5.10 percent Series Preferred
The dividends are payable Oct. 1, 2012, to stockholders of record Sept. 13, 2012.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views