MDU Resources declares quarterly dividend at 16.7 cents per share
The MDU Resources Group board of directors on Aug. 16 declared quarterly dividends on the company’s common and preferred stock.
The dividend for common stock is 16.75 cents per share, unchanged from the previous quarter. Dividends for preferred stock are as follows:
- $1.12-1/2 per share on 4.50 percent Series Preferred
- $1.17-1/2 per share on 4.70 percent Series Preferred
- $1.27-1/2 per share on 5.10 percent Series Preferred
The dividends are payable Oct. 1, 2012, to stockholders of record Sept. 13, 2012.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views