MDU Resources webcasting investor analyst seminar March 14
MDU Resources Group plans to webcast its annual investor analyst seminar March 14 from New York City.
For the analyst seminar, MDU Resources’ President and Chief Executive Officer David L. Goodin and Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Doran N. Schwartz will be joined by the operating companies’ senior management to provide an update on operational strategy and financials.
The webcast will begin at 8:30 a.m. EDT and conclude about noon EDT March 14 with access available at www.mdu.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views