Mellott Co. expands service for ‘Crusherfax’
Mellott Co. has expanded its service offerings to include “Mellott Certified Rebuilds”. Each certified unit is delivered with a detailed “Crusherfax” by Mellott Co., which is a historical data report for the equipments’ life cycle designed to protect the operator’s investment.
With its international business expansion and strong domestic customer base, Mellott Co. will provide reconditioned equipment with a warranty, startup assistance, and training. The offerings to include, jaw crushers, cone crushers, vibrating equipment, and track-mounted crushers.
“Mellott Co. will continue to expand our service offerings and invest in our business, customers as the construction market domestically and internationally rebounds,” Rich Blake, president of Mellott Co., said in a written statement.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1161 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program590 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas369 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents284 Views