Mellott Co. expands service for ‘Crusherfax’
Mellott Co. has expanded its service offerings to include “Mellott Certified Rebuilds”. Each certified unit is delivered with a detailed “Crusherfax” by Mellott Co., which is a historical data report for the equipments’ life cycle designed to protect the operator’s investment.
With its international business expansion and strong domestic customer base, Mellott Co. will provide reconditioned equipment with a warranty, startup assistance, and training. The offerings to include, jaw crushers, cone crushers, vibrating equipment, and track-mounted crushers.
“Mellott Co. will continue to expand our service offerings and invest in our business, customers as the construction market domestically and internationally rebounds,” Rich Blake, president of Mellott Co., said in a written statement.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151079 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1035 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production742 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015649 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success566 Views