Mellott Co. expands service for ‘Crusherfax’
Mellott Co. has expanded its service offerings to include “Mellott Certified Rebuilds”. Each certified unit is delivered with a detailed “Crusherfax” by Mellott Co., which is a historical data report for the equipments’ life cycle designed to protect the operator’s investment.
With its international business expansion and strong domestic customer base, Mellott Co. will provide reconditioned equipment with a warranty, startup assistance, and training. The offerings to include, jaw crushers, cone crushers, vibrating equipment, and track-mounted crushers.
“Mellott Co. will continue to expand our service offerings and invest in our business, customers as the construction market domestically and internationally rebounds,” Rich Blake, president of Mellott Co., said in a written statement.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines386 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)303 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger301 Views