Mellott Co. expands service for ‘Crusherfax’
Mellott Co. has expanded its service offerings to include “Mellott Certified Rebuilds”. Each certified unit is delivered with a detailed “Crusherfax” by Mellott Co., which is a historical data report for the equipments’ life cycle designed to protect the operator’s investment.
With its international business expansion and strong domestic customer base, Mellott Co. will provide reconditioned equipment with a warranty, startup assistance, and training. The offerings to include, jaw crushers, cone crushers, vibrating equipment, and track-mounted crushers.
“Mellott Co. will continue to expand our service offerings and invest in our business, customers as the construction market domestically and internationally rebounds,” Rich Blake, president of Mellott Co., said in a written statement.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views