Metso honors North American distributors
In recognition of their contributions to innovation and customer success, Metso Corp. announced on March 26 its 2011 distributor award recipients. The awards honor Metso’s North American crushing and screening distributors that have excelled in sales, services and solutions during the past year. Five Metso distributors were selected to receive awards, presented at an event held March 13, 2012, in conjunction with the AGG1 Aggregates Forum & Expo in Charlotte, N.C.
Recognition awards were presented to three “systems-capable” distributors: Mellott Co. of Warfordsburg, Pa.; Process Machinery, Inc. of Shelbyville, Ky.; and Crisp Industries, Inc. of Bridgeport, Texas. Metso honored these distributors for their capabilities in design, engineering, and fabrication of complete aggregate processing systems
The award for Top Quarry Supplies Target Distributor was given to Wheeler Machinery Co. of Salt Lake City, Utah. Wheeler Machinery was recognized for its growth above defined targets and commitment to developing a complete quarry supplies strategy.
The award for “Top Distributor 2011” was presented to Mellott Co. of Warfordsburg, Pa. Mellott Co. was named top distributor for its accomplishments in sales volume and ongoing commitment to Metso.
“It is with great pride that Metso recognizes these companies as our top distributors,” Adrian Quigg, Metso’s vice president, distributor sales, Americas, said in a press release. “Throughout 2011, they demonstrated a true customer focus and spirit of teamwork to make our partnership as successful as it can be.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility824 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company374 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views