METSO INTRODUCES VIBRATORY FEEDERS FOR AGGREGATES INDUSTRY
Brunswick, OH— Metso, a global leader in the manufacture of process machinery, has introduced a new line of vibratory feeders for the aggregates industry. Metso vibratory feeders provide smooth, quiet conveyance action. They are available in variable or fixed rate.
These rugged, heavy-duty feeders have no belts to maintain and no springs to tune or air gaps to adjust. They come with above-, below- or side-mounted drives, and trough lengths and designs to meet customers’ needs. Metso also offers a quiet twin-motor conversion kit that replaces old, noisy worn-out electromagnetic or natural frequency drives on existing vibratory feeders and screeners.
For more information, visit www.bestvibes.com or contact Metso Minerals Industries, Inc., 1071 Industrial Parkway North, Brunswick, OH 44212; telephone 330-273-1277 ext. 104; toll-free 1-800-827-9237; fax 330-225-8740; or email email@example.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views