METSO INTRODUCES VIBRATORY FEEDERS FOR AGGREGATES INDUSTRY
Brunswick, OH— Metso, a global leader in the manufacture of process machinery, has introduced a new line of vibratory feeders for the aggregates industry. Metso vibratory feeders provide smooth, quiet conveyance action. They are available in variable or fixed rate.
These rugged, heavy-duty feeders have no belts to maintain and no springs to tune or air gaps to adjust. They come with above-, below- or side-mounted drives, and trough lengths and designs to meet customers’ needs. Metso also offers a quiet twin-motor conversion kit that replaces old, noisy worn-out electromagnetic or natural frequency drives on existing vibratory feeders and screeners.
For more information, visit www.bestvibes.com or contact Metso Minerals Industries, Inc., 1071 Industrial Parkway North, Brunswick, OH 44212; telephone 330-273-1277 ext. 104; toll-free 1-800-827-9237; fax 330-225-8740; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew158 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views