METSO INTRODUCES VIBRATORY FEEDERS FOR AGGREGATES INDUSTRY
Brunswick, OH— Metso, a global leader in the manufacture of process machinery, has introduced a new line of vibratory feeders for the aggregates industry. Metso vibratory feeders provide smooth, quiet conveyance action. They are available in variable or fixed rate.
These rugged, heavy-duty feeders have no belts to maintain and no springs to tune or air gaps to adjust. They come with above-, below- or side-mounted drives, and trough lengths and designs to meet customers’ needs. Metso also offers a quiet twin-motor conversion kit that replaces old, noisy worn-out electromagnetic or natural frequency drives on existing vibratory feeders and screeners.
For more information, visit www.bestvibes.com or contact Metso Minerals Industries, Inc., 1071 Industrial Parkway North, Brunswick, OH 44212; telephone 330-273-1277 ext. 104; toll-free 1-800-827-9237; fax 330-225-8740; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs724 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries295 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views