Metso, Liugong form joint venture to develop Chinese track-mounted crushing and screening business
The announcement notes that the two companies have obtained all necessary approvals from the Chinese authorities.
The joint venture will combine Metso’s knowledge in track-mounted crushing and screening business and technology with Liugong’s distribution resources and manufacturing capabilities in China.
The joint venture, which is expected to launch during the first half of 2014, will initially cover the design and manufacture of localized versions of Metso’s Lokotrack mobile crushers and screens. The products will be sold under the Liugong Metso dual brand, and the product line may be expanded at a later time.
Metso notes that the joint venture will also promote its global track-mounted crushing and screening equipment in China.
The companies are not disclosing the value of the investment.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success624 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies492 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned400 Views