Metso, Liugong form joint venture to develop Chinese track-mounted crushing and screening business
The announcement notes that the two companies have obtained all necessary approvals from the Chinese authorities.
The joint venture will combine Metso’s knowledge in track-mounted crushing and screening business and technology with Liugong’s distribution resources and manufacturing capabilities in China.
The joint venture, which is expected to launch during the first half of 2014, will initially cover the design and manufacture of localized versions of Metso’s Lokotrack mobile crushers and screens. The products will be sold under the Liugong Metso dual brand, and the product line may be expanded at a later time.
Metso notes that the joint venture will also promote its global track-mounted crushing and screening equipment in China.
The companies are not disclosing the value of the investment.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person965 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger239 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views