Metso, Liugong form joint venture to develop Chinese track-mounted crushing and screening business
The announcement notes that the two companies have obtained all necessary approvals from the Chinese authorities.
The joint venture will combine Metso’s knowledge in track-mounted crushing and screening business and technology with Liugong’s distribution resources and manufacturing capabilities in China.
The joint venture, which is expected to launch during the first half of 2014, will initially cover the design and manufacture of localized versions of Metso’s Lokotrack mobile crushers and screens. The products will be sold under the Liugong Metso dual brand, and the product line may be expanded at a later time.
Metso notes that the joint venture will also promote its global track-mounted crushing and screening equipment in China.
The companies are not disclosing the value of the investment.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities373 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views