Metso, Liugong form joint venture to develop Chinese track-mounted crushing and screening business
The announcement notes that the two companies have obtained all necessary approvals from the Chinese authorities.
The joint venture will combine Metso’s knowledge in track-mounted crushing and screening business and technology with Liugong’s distribution resources and manufacturing capabilities in China.
The joint venture, which is expected to launch during the first half of 2014, will initially cover the design and manufacture of localized versions of Metso’s Lokotrack mobile crushers and screens. The products will be sold under the Liugong Metso dual brand, and the product line may be expanded at a later time.
Metso notes that the joint venture will also promote its global track-mounted crushing and screening equipment in China.
The companies are not disclosing the value of the investment.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1130 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1034 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program502 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views