Metso, Liugong form joint venture to develop Chinese track-mounted crushing and screening business
The announcement notes that the two companies have obtained all necessary approvals from the Chinese authorities.
The joint venture will combine Metso’s knowledge in track-mounted crushing and screening business and technology with Liugong’s distribution resources and manufacturing capabilities in China.
The joint venture, which is expected to launch during the first half of 2014, will initially cover the design and manufacture of localized versions of Metso’s Lokotrack mobile crushers and screens. The products will be sold under the Liugong Metso dual brand, and the product line may be expanded at a later time.
Metso notes that the joint venture will also promote its global track-mounted crushing and screening equipment in China.
The companies are not disclosing the value of the investment.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2294 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...538 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views