Metso names Foley as new distributor
Metso has added Foley Inc. as an authorized distributor, representing Metso crushing and screening productsfor the contractor and recycling customer segments in the state of New Jersey.
In addition to Metso equipment, Foley Inc. will provide Metso customers with comprehensive field and shop services, trained service technicians, and a parts department.
“We are very pleased to welcome Foley as a Metso distributor,” Benjamin Hansbury, Metso’s director, distribution sales USA-Canada, East, said in a press release. “With Foley’s extensive experience in the construction industry and strong dedication to customer service, we know they will provide superior sales and service support to Metso contractor and recycling customers in New Jersey.”
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA releases report on electrical fatality at crushed stone operation602 Views
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill411 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers359 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg294 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award182 Views