Metso names Foley as new distributor
Metso has added Foley Inc. as an authorized distributor, representing Metso crushing and screening productsfor the contractor and recycling customer segments in the state of New Jersey.
In addition to Metso equipment, Foley Inc. will provide Metso customers with comprehensive field and shop services, trained service technicians, and a parts department.
“We are very pleased to welcome Foley as a Metso distributor,” Benjamin Hansbury, Metso’s director, distribution sales USA-Canada, East, said in a press release. “With Foley’s extensive experience in the construction industry and strong dedication to customer service, we know they will provide superior sales and service support to Metso contractor and recycling customers in New Jersey.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger353 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)316 Views