Metso names Foley as new distributor
Metso has added Foley Inc. as an authorized distributor, representing Metso crushing and screening productsfor the contractor and recycling customer segments in the state of New Jersey.
In addition to Metso equipment, Foley Inc. will provide Metso customers with comprehensive field and shop services, trained service technicians, and a parts department.
“We are very pleased to welcome Foley as a Metso distributor,” Benjamin Hansbury, Metso’s director, distribution sales USA-Canada, East, said in a press release. “With Foley’s extensive experience in the construction industry and strong dedication to customer service, we know they will provide superior sales and service support to Metso contractor and recycling customers in New Jersey.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company295 Views