Metso names Foley as new distributor
Metso has added Foley Inc. as an authorized distributor, representing Metso crushing and screening productsfor the contractor and recycling customer segments in the state of New Jersey.
In addition to Metso equipment, Foley Inc. will provide Metso customers with comprehensive field and shop services, trained service technicians, and a parts department.
“We are very pleased to welcome Foley as a Metso distributor,” Benjamin Hansbury, Metso’s director, distribution sales USA-Canada, East, said in a press release. “With Foley’s extensive experience in the construction industry and strong dedication to customer service, we know they will provide superior sales and service support to Metso contractor and recycling customers in New Jersey.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability552 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park348 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D282 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 260 Views
- Summit Materials announces three acquisitions203 Views