Metso names Foley as new distributor
Metso has added Foley Inc. as an authorized distributor, representing Metso crushing and screening productsfor the contractor and recycling customer segments in the state of New Jersey.
In addition to Metso equipment, Foley Inc. will provide Metso customers with comprehensive field and shop services, trained service technicians, and a parts department.
“We are very pleased to welcome Foley as a Metso distributor,” Benjamin Hansbury, Metso’s director, distribution sales USA-Canada, East, said in a press release. “With Foley’s extensive experience in the construction industry and strong dedication to customer service, we know they will provide superior sales and service support to Metso contractor and recycling customers in New Jersey.”
MORE FROM Aggman Newsletter
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting927 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem911 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve338 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime223 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013183 Views