Metso names product manager for vibrating product line
Metso Minerals has appointed Scott Snyder as product manager of its Vibrating Product Line for North America.
The appointment was effective July 1, 2010. Snyder will be based in Metso’s York, Pa., office.
Snyder will assume the leadership of Metso’s vibrating equipment product line, for the North American mining, construction, and mobile equipment markets. This will include the establishment and development of manufacturing operations at Metso’s Columbia, South Carolina facility.
The focus of Snyder’s position will be the introduction of Metso’s global product lines which are new to the North American construction and mining markets.
Prior to joining Metso, Snyder was a director of Schenk Mining North America, and was president and founder of International Precision Controls, Inc., which commercialized analyzer technology for coal, power and mineral mining applications.
Snyder has a degree in Computer Engineering from Penn State University, USA and also holds an MBA from the University of Newcastle, Australia.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person746 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger385 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)343 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger235 Views