Metso offers a wide range of conveyor belting to satisfy the rigorous demands of aggregate production and recycling operations. Our molded edge belt construction with rubber belt cover protects the fabric from moisture, dirt, rock and other foreign material. The belts are not cut from a wide slab or roll, but manufactured to a specific width, making them easier to train and track. They provide higher tensile strength, good flexibility and resistance to edge wears.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry258 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views