Metso’s new HP3 cone crusher
Metso’s new HP3 cone crusher, the third model in an all-new range of high-performance cone crushers, is now available in North America. The company says it provides the highest reduction ratios of any cone crusher in its class, producing finer products using fewer crushing stages and saving customers energy and operating costs. Its high-cavity density is said to improve inter-particle crushing action for end products with consistent gradation and superior shape. Major enhancements include dual-acting hydraulic tramp release cylinders that enable the crusher to pass tramp iron without stalling or damaging internal components. If the crusher does stop under load, the dual-acting cylinders provide a large clearing stroke to quickly and safely clear the crushing cavity. An advanced fastening system for the mantle and bowl liner eliminates the need for backing material, making liner changes fast and easy. The crusher features an IC700 automation system for optimum operating parameters.
Metso Minerals Industries, Inc. | www.metso.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction409 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company368 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way267 Views
- Quarry wall collapsed during flooding in New Jersey232 Views