Metso’s new HP3 cone crusher
Metso’s new HP3 cone crusher, the third model in an all-new range of high-performance cone crushers, is now available in North America. The company says it provides the highest reduction ratios of any cone crusher in its class, producing finer products using fewer crushing stages and saving customers energy and operating costs. Its high-cavity density is said to improve inter-particle crushing action for end products with consistent gradation and superior shape. Major enhancements include dual-acting hydraulic tramp release cylinders that enable the crusher to pass tramp iron without stalling or damaging internal components. If the crusher does stop under load, the dual-acting cylinders provide a large clearing stroke to quickly and safely clear the crushing cavity. An advanced fastening system for the mantle and bowl liner eliminates the need for backing material, making liner changes fast and easy. The crusher features an IC700 automation system for optimum operating parameters.
Metso Minerals Industries, Inc. | www.metso.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Featured Products
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views