Metso’s new HP3 cone crusher
Metso’s new HP3 cone crusher, the third model in an all-new range of high-performance cone crushers, is now available in North America. The company says it provides the highest reduction ratios of any cone crusher in its class, producing finer products using fewer crushing stages and saving customers energy and operating costs. Its high-cavity density is said to improve inter-particle crushing action for end products with consistent gradation and superior shape. Major enhancements include dual-acting hydraulic tramp release cylinders that enable the crusher to pass tramp iron without stalling or damaging internal components. If the crusher does stop under load, the dual-acting cylinders provide a large clearing stroke to quickly and safely clear the crushing cavity. An advanced fastening system for the mantle and bowl liner eliminates the need for backing material, making liner changes fast and easy. The crusher features an IC700 automation system for optimum operating parameters.
Metso Minerals Industries, Inc. | www.metso.com.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1009 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production687 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views