Meyer, Hanson and Vulcan honored for community service
The Illinois Association of Aggregate Producers (IAAP) Information and Education (PIE) Committee recognized Meyer Material Company, Hanson Material Service, and Vulcan Materials Co. for outstanding community involvement and support activities in an October awards ceremony.
“Each company exemplifies the ideals necessary to empower its employees to be good citizens of the community by supporting and encouraging their outreach efforts and by incorporating community involvement into its company philosophy,” says John Henriksen, executive director of IAAP.
Photo courtesy of Illinois Association of Aggregate Producers (IAAP)
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion206 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution187 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing186 Views