Meyer, Hanson and Vulcan honored for community service
The Illinois Association of Aggregate Producers (IAAP) Information and Education (PIE) Committee recognized Meyer Material Company, Hanson Material Service, and Vulcan Materials Co. for outstanding community involvement and support activities in an October awards ceremony.
“Each company exemplifies the ideals necessary to empower its employees to be good citizens of the community by supporting and encouraging their outreach efforts and by incorporating community involvement into its company philosophy,” says John Henriksen, executive director of IAAP.
Photo courtesy of Illinois Association of Aggregate Producers (IAAP)
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years636 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- California firefighters respond to quarry blaze125 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013122 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska118 Views