Meyer, Hanson and Vulcan honored for community service
The Illinois Association of Aggregate Producers (IAAP) Information and Education (PIE) Committee recognized Meyer Material Company, Hanson Material Service, and Vulcan Materials Co. for outstanding community involvement and support activities in an October awards ceremony.
“Each company exemplifies the ideals necessary to empower its employees to be good citizens of the community by supporting and encouraging their outreach efforts and by incorporating community involvement into its company philosophy,” says John Henriksen, executive director of IAAP.
Photo courtesy of Illinois Association of Aggregate Producers (IAAP)
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone638 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle419 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew153 Views