MG20 Hall-Effect Twist Handle For 3rd Axis Control
The MG20 is a compact finger operated twist handle control that provides the operator with intuitive control in applications requiring rotational or bi-directional motion. The ± 45 ° displacement provides the operator with smooth, wide resolution control in a wide variety of applications. The output signal is produced by long life Hall-effect technology that is integrated into the cylindrical handle.
The MG20 twist handle can be mounted to our PRO and CS series joysticks thereby producing up to 3 axes of coordinated control. The environmental resistance of these joysticks with the MG20 handle make them ideal for applications such as marine steering and docking control, material handling vehicle control, construction equipment accessory control, security camera system control and many others.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years574 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013117 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit113 Views