MG20 Hall-Effect Twist Handle For 3rd Axis Control
The MG20 is a compact finger operated twist handle control that provides the operator with intuitive control in applications requiring rotational or bi-directional motion. The ± 45 ° displacement provides the operator with smooth, wide resolution control in a wide variety of applications. The output signal is produced by long life Hall-effect technology that is integrated into the cylindrical handle.
The MG20 twist handle can be mounted to our PRO and CS series joysticks thereby producing up to 3 axes of coordinated control. The environmental resistance of these joysticks with the MG20 handle make them ideal for applications such as marine steering and docking control, material handling vehicle control, construction equipment accessory control, security camera system control and many others.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year463 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views