MHC Kenworth expands in Georgia
MHC Kenworth has opened a new parts and service facility in Augusta, Georgia. The new facility, managed by Randy Dowell, is located at 4318 Belair Frontage Road on two acres near I-20 Exit 194.
The dealership is the company’s sixth in Georgia and joins a network of more than 325 locations in the United States and Canada.
The new facility features 10 service bays with space to expand to up to 20 bays and a 4,500-square-foot parts department with a 1,500-square-foot display area and 3,000-square-foot parts warehouse.
MHC Kenworth – Augusta is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. To contact this branch, call locally at 706-860-5100 or toll-free at 855-642-8785.
For more information about Kenworth, visit kenworth.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher521 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks372 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident340 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution170 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views