MHC Kenworth expands in Georgia
MHC Kenworth has opened a new parts and service facility in Augusta, Georgia. The new facility, managed by Randy Dowell, is located at 4318 Belair Frontage Road on two acres near I-20 Exit 194.
The dealership is the company’s sixth in Georgia and joins a network of more than 325 locations in the United States and Canada.
The new facility features 10 service bays with space to expand to up to 20 bays and a 4,500-square-foot parts department with a 1,500-square-foot display area and 3,000-square-foot parts warehouse.
MHC Kenworth – Augusta is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. To contact this branch, call locally at 706-860-5100 or toll-free at 855-642-8785.
For more information about Kenworth, visit kenworth.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Articles
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views