MHC Kenworth expands in Georgia
MHC Kenworth has opened a new parts and service facility in Augusta, Georgia. The new facility, managed by Randy Dowell, is located at 4318 Belair Frontage Road on two acres near I-20 Exit 194.
The dealership is the company’s sixth in Georgia and joins a network of more than 325 locations in the United States and Canada.
The new facility features 10 service bays with space to expand to up to 20 bays and a 4,500-square-foot parts department with a 1,500-square-foot display area and 3,000-square-foot parts warehouse.
MHC Kenworth – Augusta is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. To contact this branch, call locally at 706-860-5100 or toll-free at 855-642-8785.
For more information about Kenworth, visit kenworth.com.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views