MHC Kenworth – Kansas City named 2009 Kenworth Dealer of Year
MHC Kenworth in Kansas City, Mo., was named 2009 Kenworth Dealer of the Year for the United States and Canada at the annual Kenworth Dealer Meeting held recently in Seattle.
“It’s an outstanding honor for MHC Kenworth – Kansas City to receive the prestigious Kenworth Dealer of the Year award,” said Tim Murphy, president of MHC Kenworth, which operates 39 Kenworth dealerships in 10 states. “We are proud to sell The World’s Best(R) trucks and commend our many dedicated employees, who provide the highest level of professionalism to achieve excellent customer satisfaction every day. We especially thank our many loyal customers for their business.”
MHC Kenworth – Kansas City was chosen as Kenworth Dealer of the Year from among Kenworth’s five Gold Award winners for 2009. Other Gold Award winners are Custom Truck Sales – Regina (Regina, Sask.), Papé Kenworth of Central California (Fresno, Calif.), Wallwork Kenworth (Fargo, N.D.) and Wisconsin Kenworth (Madison, Wis.).
“MHC Kenworth – Kansas City maintains high standards of excellence, leads its marketplace, and willingly embraces new products, such as the PACCAR MX engine,” said Bill Kozek, Kenworth general manager and PACCAR vice president. “The dealer sells Kenworth’s entire heavy and medium duty product offering, operates first-rate facilities, and has employees who are passionately committed to serving customers. MHC Kenworth – Kansas City truly represents The World’s Best.” The award also encompasses MHC Kenworth – Kansas City locations in Columbia, Mo., and Olathe and Topeka, Kan.
Kenworth’s quality products, combined with excellent dealer support from dealers like MHC Kenworth – Kansas City, contributed to Kenworth receiving the 2009 J.D. Power and Associates award for “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Heavy Duty Dealer Service.”*
During the Kenworth Dealer Meeting, Kenworth also honored its 13 Silver Award winners for 2009 which are: Bayview Kenworth, GreatWest Kenworth, Kenworth of Buffalo, Kenworth of South Louisiana, Kenworth of South Texas, Kenworth Quebec, MHC Kenworth (Colorado), MHC Kenworth (Oklahoma), Papé Kenworth of Oregon, Sahling Kenworth, Sioux Falls Kenworth, Wichita Kenworth, and Worldwide Equipment.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29159 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule131 Views