Mica makes committee staff appointments
Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) has made two staff appointments, including the promotion of Jennifer Hall to General Counsel of the Full Committee.
Hall joins the Full Committee staff after serving as counsel for the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit since May 2008. She first joined the Committee staff in 2006 as counsel for the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management.
Prior to working at the Committee, she served at the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and was counsel for the Committee on Government Reform. Hall is a graduate of the University of Arizona and received her J.D. from the University of Notre Dame Law School.
Hall came to the Committee in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina to work on legislation reforming federal disaster response. Most recently she has been the Committee’s point person on motor carrier safety, transportation planning, and environmental streamlining issues.
Shant Boyajian, formerly an investigator on the oversight and investigations staff of the Committee, joins the Highways and Transit Subcommittee as counsel. Shant served as a law clerk at the Department of Energy prior to joining the Committee’s oversight staff in March 2011 and received his J.D. with honors from the Catholic University of America.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151088 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1047 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production749 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success589 Views