Mica makes committee staff appointments
Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) has made two staff appointments, including the promotion of Jennifer Hall to General Counsel of the Full Committee.
Hall joins the Full Committee staff after serving as counsel for the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit since May 2008. She first joined the Committee staff in 2006 as counsel for the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management.
Prior to working at the Committee, she served at the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and was counsel for the Committee on Government Reform. Hall is a graduate of the University of Arizona and received her J.D. from the University of Notre Dame Law School.
Hall came to the Committee in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina to work on legislation reforming federal disaster response. Most recently she has been the Committee’s point person on motor carrier safety, transportation planning, and environmental streamlining issues.
Shant Boyajian, formerly an investigator on the oversight and investigations staff of the Committee, joins the Highways and Transit Subcommittee as counsel. Shant served as a law clerk at the Department of Energy prior to joining the Committee’s oversight staff in March 2011 and received his J.D. with honors from the Catholic University of America.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry628 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction512 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way421 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter399 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views