Mica makes committee staff appointments
Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) has made two staff appointments, including the promotion of Jennifer Hall to General Counsel of the Full Committee.
Hall joins the Full Committee staff after serving as counsel for the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit since May 2008. She first joined the Committee staff in 2006 as counsel for the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management.
Prior to working at the Committee, she served at the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and was counsel for the Committee on Government Reform. Hall is a graduate of the University of Arizona and received her J.D. from the University of Notre Dame Law School.
Hall came to the Committee in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina to work on legislation reforming federal disaster response. Most recently she has been the Committee’s point person on motor carrier safety, transportation planning, and environmental streamlining issues.
Shant Boyajian, formerly an investigator on the oversight and investigations staff of the Committee, joins the Highways and Transit Subcommittee as counsel. Shant served as a law clerk at the Department of Energy prior to joining the Committee’s oversight staff in March 2011 and received his J.D. with honors from the Catholic University of America.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views