Mica makes committee staff appointments
Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) has made two staff appointments, including the promotion of Jennifer Hall to General Counsel of the Full Committee.
Hall joins the Full Committee staff after serving as counsel for the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit since May 2008. She first joined the Committee staff in 2006 as counsel for the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management.
Prior to working at the Committee, she served at the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and was counsel for the Committee on Government Reform. Hall is a graduate of the University of Arizona and received her J.D. from the University of Notre Dame Law School.
Hall came to the Committee in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina to work on legislation reforming federal disaster response. Most recently she has been the Committee’s point person on motor carrier safety, transportation planning, and environmental streamlining issues.
Shant Boyajian, formerly an investigator on the oversight and investigations staff of the Committee, joins the Highways and Transit Subcommittee as counsel. Shant served as a law clerk at the Department of Energy prior to joining the Committee’s oversight staff in March 2011 and received his J.D. with honors from the Catholic University of America.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person930 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration303 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views