Mica, Rahall and Ribble to speak at the TCC Fly-In
House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee Chairman John Mica (R-Fla.), Ranking Member Nick J. Rahall (D-W.Va.), and freshman Reid Ribble (R-Wis.) will share their perspectives May 30 on the pending surface transportation reauthorization bill during the 2012 Transportation Construction Coalition (TCC) Washington, D.C., “fly-in.” All three are members of the highway/transit bill conference committee.
More than 400 transportation construction industry executives — including contractors, engineers, traffic safety professionals, manufacturers, suppliers, public officials and union members — are expected to descend on Capitol Hill as part of May 30-31 annual TCC event, according to the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA). They will meet with members of Congress and their staffs to urge final support of the overdue transportation bill.
The details on the TCC Fly-In are as follows:
WHO: Rep. John Mica (R-Fla.)
Rep. Nick J. Rahall (D-W.Va.)
Rep. Reid Ribble (R-Wis.)
WHAT: Progress report on the surface transportation bill conference committee negotiations.
WHEN: Rep. Mica: Wednesday, May 30, 2:30 p.m., EST
Rep. Ribble, Wednesday, May 30, 3:30 p.m., EST
Rep. Rahall: Wednesday, May 30, 4:30 p.m., EST
WHERE: The Marriott Metro Center, Grand Ballroom, 775 12th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
Source: American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA)
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person495 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views