Mica, Rahall and Ribble to speak at the TCC Fly-In
House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee Chairman John Mica (R-Fla.), Ranking Member Nick J. Rahall (D-W.Va.), and freshman Reid Ribble (R-Wis.) will share their perspectives May 30 on the pending surface transportation reauthorization bill during the 2012 Transportation Construction Coalition (TCC) Washington, D.C., “fly-in.” All three are members of the highway/transit bill conference committee.
More than 400 transportation construction industry executives — including contractors, engineers, traffic safety professionals, manufacturers, suppliers, public officials and union members — are expected to descend on Capitol Hill as part of May 30-31 annual TCC event, according to the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA). They will meet with members of Congress and their staffs to urge final support of the overdue transportation bill.
The details on the TCC Fly-In are as follows:
WHO: Rep. John Mica (R-Fla.)
Rep. Nick J. Rahall (D-W.Va.)
Rep. Reid Ribble (R-Wis.)
WHAT: Progress report on the surface transportation bill conference committee negotiations.
WHEN: Rep. Mica: Wednesday, May 30, 2:30 p.m., EST
Rep. Ribble, Wednesday, May 30, 3:30 p.m., EST
Rep. Rahall: Wednesday, May 30, 4:30 p.m., EST
WHERE: The Marriott Metro Center, Grand Ballroom, 775 12th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
Source: American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA)
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151563 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151041 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1013 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production696 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone411 Views