Michael Balella is Liebherr Construction’s new manger of parts marketing
Michael “Mike” Balella has joined Liebherr Construction Equipment Co. in the newly created position of manager of parts marketing. This new role will work closely with the Liebherr dealer organization to enhance opportunities to increase sales and improve customer service for aftermarket repair parts.
Balella will coordinate parts pricing on competitive items and add additional product offerings to support Liebherr’s market presence in the United States.
Duane Wilder, president of Liebherr Construction Equipment Co., says the company conducted a national search to find someone that met its requirement for experience from both the manufacturer and customer perspective. “Mike’s background in market development and parts sales with a competitor who is an international manufacturer coupled with his earlier rental and small contractor experience well prepare him for this new role,” Wilder said in a press release.
Balella has a BA from the University of Connecticut.
Bob Bollinger, parts manager for Liebherr Construction Equipment Co., will continue in his present role with responsibility for inventory levels and order fulfillment. Both Bollinger and Balella report to Wilder.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry320 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views