Michael Balella is Liebherr Construction’s new manger of parts marketing
Michael “Mike” Balella has joined Liebherr Construction Equipment Co. in the newly created position of manager of parts marketing. This new role will work closely with the Liebherr dealer organization to enhance opportunities to increase sales and improve customer service for aftermarket repair parts.
Balella will coordinate parts pricing on competitive items and add additional product offerings to support Liebherr’s market presence in the United States.
Duane Wilder, president of Liebherr Construction Equipment Co., says the company conducted a national search to find someone that met its requirement for experience from both the manufacturer and customer perspective. “Mike’s background in market development and parts sales with a competitor who is an international manufacturer coupled with his earlier rental and small contractor experience well prepare him for this new role,” Wilder said in a press release.
Balella has a BA from the University of Connecticut.
Bob Bollinger, parts manager for Liebherr Construction Equipment Co., will continue in his present role with responsibility for inventory levels and order fulfillment. Both Bollinger and Balella report to Wilder.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1053 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections491 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry330 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America267 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company237 Views