Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) named Granite Construction Inc. Senior Vice President Michael F. Donnino as an executive committee officer for organization.
Granite has been an ARTBA member since 1982.
“We’re very pleased that Mike is joining the ARTBA leadership team at this critical time,” said ARTBA Chairman Steve Wright, president and CEO of Wright Brothers Construction, in a press release. “Decisions made at the federal level over the next several years will go a long way in determining what the future transportation construction market in the U.S. will look like. Having Mike’s [Donnino] passion, drive and business savvy on our team is a real asset.”
A total of 14 officers were nominated by the association’s Nominating and Leadership Development Committee and approved by the full ARTBA membership. In addition to Donnino, Steve McGough, chief operating officer of HCSS, and Scott Cassels, president of Kiewit Infrastructure Group and executive vice president of Kiewit Corp. were also elected as new officers this year.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned479 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views