Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) named Granite Construction Inc. Senior Vice President Michael F. Donnino as an executive committee officer for organization.
Granite has been an ARTBA member since 1982.
“We’re very pleased that Mike is joining the ARTBA leadership team at this critical time,” said ARTBA Chairman Steve Wright, president and CEO of Wright Brothers Construction, in a press release. “Decisions made at the federal level over the next several years will go a long way in determining what the future transportation construction market in the U.S. will look like. Having Mike’s [Donnino] passion, drive and business savvy on our team is a real asset.”
A total of 14 officers were nominated by the association’s Nominating and Leadership Development Committee and approved by the full ARTBA membership. In addition to Donnino, Steve McGough, chief operating officer of HCSS, and Scott Cassels, president of Kiewit Infrastructure Group and executive vice president of Kiewit Corp. were also elected as new officers this year.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities407 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views