Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) named Granite Construction Inc. Senior Vice President Michael F. Donnino as an executive committee officer for organization.
Granite has been an ARTBA member since 1982.
“We’re very pleased that Mike is joining the ARTBA leadership team at this critical time,” said ARTBA Chairman Steve Wright, president and CEO of Wright Brothers Construction, in a press release. “Decisions made at the federal level over the next several years will go a long way in determining what the future transportation construction market in the U.S. will look like. Having Mike’s [Donnino] passion, drive and business savvy on our team is a real asset.”
A total of 14 officers were nominated by the association’s Nominating and Leadership Development Committee and approved by the full ARTBA membership. In addition to Donnino, Steve McGough, chief operating officer of HCSS, and Scott Cassels, president of Kiewit Infrastructure Group and executive vice president of Kiewit Corp. were also elected as new officers this year.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry506 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction461 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company318 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way270 Views