Michael Stewart leaves Texas Aggregates and Concrete Association
Effective Aug. 3, Michael Stewart will step down as president and CEO of the Texas Aggregates and Concrete Association (TECA).
He has accepted an opportunity to become an associate partner of a new lobbying venture that represents a variety of business interests at the state and federal levels, the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) reports.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training317 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views