Michael Stewart leaves Texas Aggregates and Concrete Association
Effective Aug. 3, Michael Stewart will step down as president and CEO of the Texas Aggregates and Concrete Association (TECA).
He has accepted an opportunity to become an associate partner of a new lobbying venture that represents a variety of business interests at the state and federal levels, the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) reports.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February374 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views