Michael Stewart leaves Texas Aggregates and Concrete Association
Effective Aug. 3, Michael Stewart will step down as president and CEO of the Texas Aggregates and Concrete Association (TECA).
He has accepted an opportunity to become an associate partner of a new lobbying venture that represents a variety of business interests at the state and federal levels, the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) reports.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs479 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger423 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities338 Views