Michael Stewart leaves Texas Aggregates and Concrete Association
Effective Aug. 3, Michael Stewart will step down as president and CEO of the Texas Aggregates and Concrete Association (TECA).
He has accepted an opportunity to become an associate partner of a new lobbying venture that represents a variety of business interests at the state and federal levels, the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) reports.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program479 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents239 Views