Michelin X-QUARRY S tire for rigid dumpers
The Michelin X-QUARRY S tire for rigid dumpers features non-directional tread with deep, angled grooves and an unbroken center, reducing vibration to ensure a comfortable ride for the machine operator.
A square, reinforced tire shoulder provides a large contact area and leads to even wear. A thick sidewall band protects the tire from abrasions and damage caused by rocks or other debris. Michelin radial tires, like the X-Quarry S tire, offer exceptional performance with excellent productivity thanks to cooler operating temperatures. The X Quarry S tire is easy to repair and features low rolling resistance for efficient fuel economy, leading to lower operating costs, according to Michelin.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers279 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning157 Views