Michelin X-QUARRY S tire for rigid dumpers
The Michelin X-QUARRY S tire for rigid dumpers features non-directional tread with deep, angled grooves and an unbroken center, reducing vibration to ensure a comfortable ride for the machine operator.
A square, reinforced tire shoulder provides a large contact area and leads to even wear. A thick sidewall band protects the tire from abrasions and damage caused by rocks or other debris. Michelin radial tires, like the X-Quarry S tire, offer exceptional performance with excellent productivity thanks to cooler operating temperatures. The X Quarry S tire is easy to repair and features low rolling resistance for efficient fuel economy, leading to lower operating costs, according to Michelin.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry376 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities362 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views