Michelin X-QUARRY S tire for rigid dumpers
The Michelin X-QUARRY S tire for rigid dumpers features non-directional tread with deep, angled grooves and an unbroken center, reducing vibration to ensure a comfortable ride for the machine operator.
A square, reinforced tire shoulder provides a large contact area and leads to even wear. A thick sidewall band protects the tire from abrasions and damage caused by rocks or other debris. Michelin radial tires, like the X-Quarry S tire, offer exceptional performance with excellent productivity thanks to cooler operating temperatures. The X Quarry S tire is easy to repair and features low rolling resistance for efficient fuel economy, leading to lower operating costs, according to Michelin.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry623 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter388 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views