Michelin X-QUARRY S tire for rigid dumpers
The Michelin X-QUARRY S tire for rigid dumpers features non-directional tread with deep, angled grooves and an unbroken center, reducing vibration to ensure a comfortable ride for the machine operator.
A square, reinforced tire shoulder provides a large contact area and leads to even wear. A thick sidewall band protects the tire from abrasions and damage caused by rocks or other debris. Michelin radial tires, like the X-Quarry S tire, offer exceptional performance with excellent productivity thanks to cooler operating temperatures. The X Quarry S tire is easy to repair and features low rolling resistance for efficient fuel economy, leading to lower operating costs, according to Michelin.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability537 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views