Michelin X-QUARRY S tire for rigid dumpers
The Michelin X-QUARRY S tire for rigid dumpers features non-directional tread with deep, angled grooves and an unbroken center, reducing vibration to ensure a comfortable ride for the machine operator.
A square, reinforced tire shoulder provides a large contact area and leads to even wear. A thick sidewall band protects the tire from abrasions and damage caused by rocks or other debris. Michelin radial tires, like the X-Quarry S tire, offer exceptional performance with excellent productivity thanks to cooler operating temperatures. The X Quarry S tire is easy to repair and features low rolling resistance for efficient fuel economy, leading to lower operating costs, according to Michelin.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry315 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views