Michelin intros X-Super Terrain+ radial
Michelin introduced its X-Super Terrain+ E4 radial for articulated dump trucks at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014.
The tire, designed to deliver optimal traction, features increased sidewall protection, a new C2 cooler-running casing and up to 15-percent longer life compared to the tire’s predecessor, the X-Super Terrain AD.
The X-Super Terrain+ currently comes in 26.5R25 and 29.5R25 sizes, with a 23.5R25 size set to become available in the fourth quarter of this year.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections258 Views