Michelin intros X-Super Terrain+ radial
Michelin introduced its X-Super Terrain+ E4 radial for articulated dump trucks at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014.
The tire, designed to deliver optimal traction, features increased sidewall protection, a new C2 cooler-running casing and up to 15-percent longer life compared to the tire’s predecessor, the X-Super Terrain AD.
The X-Super Terrain+ currently comes in 26.5R25 and 29.5R25 sizes, with a 23.5R25 size set to become available in the fourth quarter of this year.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1960 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC816 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania528 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole317 Views