Michigan Aggregates Association hosts refresher training courses throughout state
MAA will provide Annual Refresher Training Courses for attendees, while AIS will provide the training facilities and meals.
Training topics include:
Fatal Facts 2012
Tool Box Training
First Aid Refresher
Confined Space Review
Fire Evacuation Plan
Company Safety Review
Basic Rigging and Signaling
Task Training Basics
The training in these courses complies with Mining Safety and Health Association (MSHA) regulations.
An 8-hour First Aid/CPR Training that meets and exceeds the MSHA requirements will also be available. The course consists of four hours of First Aid and four hours of CPR.
The Annual Refresher Safety Training costs $45 per person, and the First Aid/CPR course is $80 per person. Onsite training is also available by contacting the MAA Office at 517-381-1732.
For more details, including the schedule and registration information, visit miagg.org.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1297 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1145 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1094 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry877 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over387 Views