Michigan Aggregates Association hosts refresher training courses throughout state
MAA will provide Annual Refresher Training Courses for attendees, while AIS will provide the training facilities and meals.
Training topics include:
Fatal Facts 2012
Tool Box Training
First Aid Refresher
Confined Space Review
Fire Evacuation Plan
Company Safety Review
Basic Rigging and Signaling
Task Training Basics
The training in these courses complies with Mining Safety and Health Association (MSHA) regulations.
An 8-hour First Aid/CPR Training that meets and exceeds the MSHA requirements will also be available. The course consists of four hours of First Aid and four hours of CPR.
The Annual Refresher Safety Training costs $45 per person, and the First Aid/CPR course is $80 per person. Onsite training is also available by contacting the MAA Office at 517-381-1732.
For more details, including the schedule and registration information, visit miagg.org.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views