Michigan Aggregates Association hosts refresher training courses throughout state
MAA will provide Annual Refresher Training Courses for attendees, while AIS will provide the training facilities and meals.
Training topics include:
Fatal Facts 2012
Tool Box Training
First Aid Refresher
Confined Space Review
Fire Evacuation Plan
Company Safety Review
Basic Rigging and Signaling
Task Training Basics
The training in these courses complies with Mining Safety and Health Association (MSHA) regulations.
An 8-hour First Aid/CPR Training that meets and exceeds the MSHA requirements will also be available. The course consists of four hours of First Aid and four hours of CPR.
The Annual Refresher Safety Training costs $45 per person, and the First Aid/CPR course is $80 per person. Onsite training is also available by contacting the MAA Office at 517-381-1732.
For more details, including the schedule and registration information, visit miagg.org.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri716 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials260 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?224 Views