MICO earns partner-level status from John Deere
MICO Inc. has earned recognition as a partner-level supplier for 2010 in the John Deere Achieving Excellence Program. The partner-level status is Deere & Co.’s highest supplier rating.
MICO was selected for the honor in recognition of its dedication to providing products and service of outstanding quality as well as its commitment to continuous improvement. Company employees accepted the recognition during formal ceremonies held on March 1, 2011, in Moline, Ill.
MICO is a supplier of hydraulic brake valves and controls to John Deere’s construction and forestry operation in Davenport, Iowa, and to John Deere’s agriculture operation in Waterloo, Iowa.
Suppliers who participate in the Achieving Excellence program are evaluated annually in several key performance categories, including quality, cost management, delivery, technical support and wavelength, which is a measure of responsiveness. John Deere Supply Management created the program in 1991 to provide a supplier evaluation and feedback process that promotes continuous improvement.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views