MICO earns partner-level status from John Deere
MICO Inc. has earned recognition as a partner-level supplier for 2010 in the John Deere Achieving Excellence Program. The partner-level status is Deere & Co.’s highest supplier rating.
MICO was selected for the honor in recognition of its dedication to providing products and service of outstanding quality as well as its commitment to continuous improvement. Company employees accepted the recognition during formal ceremonies held on March 1, 2011, in Moline, Ill.
MICO is a supplier of hydraulic brake valves and controls to John Deere’s construction and forestry operation in Davenport, Iowa, and to John Deere’s agriculture operation in Waterloo, Iowa.
Suppliers who participate in the Achieving Excellence program are evaluated annually in several key performance categories, including quality, cost management, delivery, technical support and wavelength, which is a measure of responsiveness. John Deere Supply Management created the program in 1991 to provide a supplier evaluation and feedback process that promotes continuous improvement.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities411 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger408 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views