VIDEO: Midwestern Industries rolls out new MR-7 double-deck screener
Midwestern Industries introduced its MR-7 double-deck screener at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 in Las Vegas.
Designed for conveyor installations, the 4-foot by 7-foot unit has a 1-inch opening on the top deck and a 1/8-inch opening on the bottom screening deck, and can be combined with end-tension screen panels that are supported by crossbars. The company says are used to full capacity to eliminate dead areas.
Chip Painter, vice president of manufacturing for Midwestern Industries, talked about the MR-7 at the company’s booth at the show. Painter said the panels are easy to change.
“They’re quick, easy to change – change screens in about 15 minutes,” Painter said.
The screener can hang at the end of a conveyor of be placed on a pedestal. It is made from stainless steel or carbon steel with corrosion-resistant coatings, and Midwestern says the unit can be outfitted with a variety of screens for different applications.
Features include a 2-horsepower, 230/460-volt, 3-Phase, 60-cycle, 1750-rpm motor; V-drive components; and belt guard and conveyor installation carriage members.
The screen is available in impact-resistant high carbon wire, abrasion resistant oil tempered wire or stainless steel.
Watch the included video to hear Painter talk about the product release at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation385 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views