Miller Adds Safety Glasses to Its Line of Safety Products
- Available as either clear lens or shade 5.0 for cutting/brazing
- Comfort features include form-fitting orbital eye coverage and
rubber ear pads
- Safety features include soft foam eye guards to keep out dust and perspiration and shatterproof lenses with anti-scratch coating
APPLETON, Wis., March 12, 2009—Miller Electric Mfg. Co. has added safety glasses to its Arc Armor™ line of protection products. Designed for optimal comfort, fit and durability, the new safety glasses are available in three different frame colors and either clear or shade 5.0 lenses.
Featuring rubber ear pads and form-fitting orbital eye coverage, the new safety glasses reduce facial discomfort and pain that can occur after long periods of use.
The Arc Armor safety glasses provide outstanding protection features, including shatter-proof polycarbonate lenses with an anti-scratch coating and soft foam eye guards that keep out dust and perspiration. The shade 5.0 glasses, ideal for plasma or oxy-fuel cutting, also feature a reflective outer coating that protects against ultraviolet light.
The new safety glasses meet the requirements of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) for personal eye and face protection devices.
Product Manager Quote
“Welding safety is of paramount concern at Miller, and we understand that welders don’t just want safety products that are durable and protect them from potential hazards. They want their safety products to look cool and they want to be able to wear them for a full day without pain or discomfort. We designed these new Arc Armor safety glasses, like all of our Arc Armor products, to meet those criteria.”
—Bill Gardner, product manager, Miller Electric Mfg. Co.
Full Line of Welding Protection Gear
In addition to the new Arc Armor safety glasses, Miller also offers a complete line of personal protective welding products, including helmets, jackets, gloves, respirators, cooling devices and more. Recognizing that employees must utilize personal protective equipment in order for it to be effective on the job, Miller incorporates comfort, fit, performance and style into of all of its Arc Armor welding protection products.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1058 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company484 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources432 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger411 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register335 Views