Miller-Bradford & Risberg breaks ground for new Michigan facility
Miller-Bradford & Risberg Inc., the Case construction dealer in Northern
Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan, has broken ground for its new facility
in Negaunee, Mich.
This modern structure will house a variety of new, used, and rental equipment, plus a full range of services for heavy machinery, including shop and on-site services, and parts for any brand. Completion is scheduled for late fall 2012.
Associated Constructors of Marquette, Mich., is serving as the general contractor for the project. The structure will include approximately 11,500 square feet with four service bays. State-of-the-art diagnostic and repair equipment will be installed throughout. Visit the company’s website for periodic updates at www.miller-bradford.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction482 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views