Miller-Bradford & Risberg breaks ground for new Michigan facility
Miller-Bradford & Risberg Inc., the Case construction dealer in Northern
Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan, has broken ground for its new facility
in Negaunee, Mich.
This modern structure will house a variety of new, used, and rental equipment, plus a full range of services for heavy machinery, including shop and on-site services, and parts for any brand. Completion is scheduled for late fall 2012.
Associated Constructors of Marquette, Mich., is serving as the general contractor for the project. The structure will include approximately 11,500 square feet with four service bays. State-of-the-art diagnostic and repair equipment will be installed throughout. Visit the company’s website for periodic updates at www.miller-bradford.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views