Miller-Bradford & Risberg breaks ground for new Michigan facility
Miller-Bradford & Risberg Inc., the Case construction dealer in Northern
Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan, has broken ground for its new facility
in Negaunee, Mich.
This modern structure will house a variety of new, used, and rental equipment, plus a full range of services for heavy machinery, including shop and on-site services, and parts for any brand. Completion is scheduled for late fall 2012.
Associated Constructors of Marquette, Mich., is serving as the general contractor for the project. The structure will include approximately 11,500 square feet with four service bays. State-of-the-art diagnostic and repair equipment will be installed throughout. Visit the company’s website for periodic updates at www.miller-bradford.com.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations244 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers222 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show196 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs167 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views