Miller-Bradford & Risberg breaks ground for new Michigan facility
Miller-Bradford & Risberg Inc., the Case construction dealer in Northern
Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan, has broken ground for its new facility
in Negaunee, Mich.
This modern structure will house a variety of new, used, and rental equipment, plus a full range of services for heavy machinery, including shop and on-site services, and parts for any brand. Completion is scheduled for late fall 2012.
Associated Constructors of Marquette, Mich., is serving as the general contractor for the project. The structure will include approximately 11,500 square feet with four service bays. State-of-the-art diagnostic and repair equipment will be installed throughout. Visit the company’s website for periodic updates at www.miller-bradford.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views