Miller Electric offers free catalog
Miller Electric is offering a free copy of its 2012 Full-Line Catalog of welding and cutting equipment.
The catalog provides specifications and product comparisons on Miller MIG welders, TIG welders, Stick welders, plasma cutters, welding generators and fume extraction equipment. It also highlights available Arc Armor welding protection solutions and showcases “What’s New from Blue.”
The 92-page catalog provides product selection charts and lists the resources available through the company’s website, including discussion forums, a project idea gallery, how-to articles and eNewsletters.
To request a copy of the catalog, visit literature request page at MillerWelds.com, call 1-800-4-A-MILLER or write to Miller Electric Mfg. Co., P.O. Box 100, Lithonia, GA 30058.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility916 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views