Miller Electric offers free catalog
Miller Electric is offering a free copy of its 2012 Full-Line Catalog of welding and cutting equipment.
The catalog provides specifications and product comparisons on Miller MIG welders, TIG welders, Stick welders, plasma cutters, welding generators and fume extraction equipment. It also highlights available Arc Armor welding protection solutions and showcases “What’s New from Blue.”
The 92-page catalog provides product selection charts and lists the resources available through the company’s website, including discussion forums, a project idea gallery, how-to articles and eNewsletters.
To request a copy of the catalog, visit literature request page at MillerWelds.com, call 1-800-4-A-MILLER or write to Miller Electric Mfg. Co., P.O. Box 100, Lithonia, GA 30058.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations244 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers232 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show219 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs165 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views