Miller Welding adds new line of industrial gloves
Miller Electric Mfg. Co. has added a new line of industrial gloves to its Arc Armor Welding Protection portfolio.
The gloves are designed to endure the long-term, repetitive abuse prevalent within manufacturing, fabrication and construction welding applications. Miller’s industrial glove line not only provides a level of comfort unmatched by traditional welding gloves, but also provides the necessary protection and dexterity welders’ jobs demand. Glove design is segmented into three categories: pattern, material usage and lining.
Each glove features a three-dimensional pattern designed to fit the natural contours of the human hand. Multiple types and grades of leather are strategically selected and placed to maximize the benefits of each material based upon the intended application the glove will support.
Performance-based linings are also incorporated to provide heightened protection and enhance user comfort. Together the design, materials and lining allow the glove to produce a more favorable fit-enticing welders to keep the product on, decreasing the chance of hand injuries in the workplace — ultimately increasing productivity, morale and overall safety of the welder.
“Traditional industrial welding gloves either fail to provide enough protection for the intended application or provide the necessary protection, but are too bulky, restricting hand movement,” said Bill Gardner, product manager for Miller Electric Mfg. Co.
“Arc Armor welding protection products are developed with the welder’s job in mind, resulting in products that provide optimal fit, comfort and protection. Our industrial glove line provides the unique benefits and necessary protection welders value as well as the economical prices companies can appreciate,” Gardner said.
The following four styles are available:
- Heavy Duty MIG/Stick: Aluminized insulation reflects heat, and reinforced thumb and palm design provides extra comfort.
- MIG: Exclusive pre-curved form-fitting pattern conforms to the natural shape of the hand. Moisture-wicking cotton fleece lining provides additional protection.
- MIG with an extended cuff: Exclusive pre-curved form-fitting pattern conforms to the natural shape of the hand. Moisture-wicking cotton fleece lining and an extended 9-inch cuff provides heightened protection.
- TIG: Unlined pigskin leather palm allows superior dexterity, cut and abrasion resistance. A reinforced palm patch adds protection and comfort.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views