Millington Quarry endorsed for site rehabilitation
The Planning Board in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, on March 7 partially endorsed a proposal from Millington Quarry to rehabilitate its Stonehouse Road property for possible residential property in the future, according to the Basking Ridge Patch.
The endorsement follows 18 months of hearings on the plan that calls for creating a 50-acre lake and a meadow area on the site. Millington Quarry wants the property to be available for possible residential use after quarrying at the site ceases.
The plan will go before the Bernards Township Committee, where the committee will decide whether to accept or reject the board’s recommendation. Township Mayor Carolyn Gaziano said the plan will likely go before the committee at its May 28 meeting.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher497 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views