Millington Quarry endorsed for site rehabilitation
The Planning Board in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, on March 7 partially endorsed a proposal from Millington Quarry to rehabilitate its Stonehouse Road property for possible residential property in the future, according to the Basking Ridge Patch.
The endorsement follows 18 months of hearings on the plan that calls for creating a 50-acre lake and a meadow area on the site. Millington Quarry wants the property to be available for possible residential use after quarrying at the site ceases.
The plan will go before the Bernards Township Committee, where the committee will decide whether to accept or reject the board’s recommendation. Township Mayor Carolyn Gaziano said the plan will likely go before the committee at its May 28 meeting.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs185 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader177 Views