‘Mine Safety & Health’ DVD offers mine safety sign and label solutions
Graphic Products, a leading industrial label printer and supplier, has released “Mine Safety & Health”– a mining safety DVD created to generate increased awareness about the dangers of mining and to offer safety sign and label solutions.
Fires, cave-ins, explosions and other disasters hit miners and their families hard and safety signs and labels must perform 24/7/365 under some of the harshest conditions imaginable – deep underground, covered by soot and dust and in the dark and frigid cold.
Clocking in at more than one hour, this value-packed DVD, viewable in both Spanish and English, educates viewers about chemical hazards, the dangers of dust and introduces the new DuraLabel Toro, the first 4-inch, battery-powered, fully network-independent printer that can go anywhere — making it ideal for miners.
Compared to traditional vinyl cutters, which are slow and cumbersome, DuraLabel printers produce a wide range of labels in just minutes. Information about 1,700 dangerous chemicals is available in DuraSuite RTK software which enables users to print color bar RTK labels.
Mining disasters are dramatic and extremely dangerous. Know what to expect and how to lead workers to safety with this DVD, which is available to those who fill out a form located at http://duralabel.com/free-gifts/free-msha-mining-dvd.php.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151563 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151041 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1013 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success563 Views