‘Mine Safety & Health’ DVD offers mine safety sign and label solutions
Graphic Products, a leading industrial label printer and supplier, has released “Mine Safety & Health”– a mining safety DVD created to generate increased awareness about the dangers of mining and to offer safety sign and label solutions.
Fires, cave-ins, explosions and other disasters hit miners and their families hard and safety signs and labels must perform 24/7/365 under some of the harshest conditions imaginable – deep underground, covered by soot and dust and in the dark and frigid cold.
Clocking in at more than one hour, this value-packed DVD, viewable in both Spanish and English, educates viewers about chemical hazards, the dangers of dust and introduces the new DuraLabel Toro, the first 4-inch, battery-powered, fully network-independent printer that can go anywhere — making it ideal for miners.
Compared to traditional vinyl cutters, which are slow and cumbersome, DuraLabel printers produce a wide range of labels in just minutes. Information about 1,700 dangerous chemicals is available in DuraSuite RTK software which enables users to print color bar RTK labels.
Mining disasters are dramatic and extremely dangerous. Know what to expect and how to lead workers to safety with this DVD, which is available to those who fill out a form located at http://duralabel.com/free-gifts/free-msha-mining-dvd.php.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities411 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger408 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views